2200 sq ft home sitting in the center of the city, in a quiet upscale neighborhood. Enjoy the hustle/bustle of the city on the East and the natural outdoor beauty of the West. With Presidio Park in the North and Golden Gate Park in the South.
NOTE: Please send us a note to introduce yourself ("Ask a Question" button under profile picture) before request to book. We'd like to get to know you first!
This 2200 sq ft spacious home has 5 large bedrooms, living/dining room, kitchen, 2.5 bath, and a backyard. Each bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed that sleeps 2 comfortably. There are plenty of sitting area in the living room for the group to hang out. The backyard is also set up with picnic table and string light for a casual gathering. This 80 years old Victorian home is newly renovated with new bathrooms and kitchen. However, you can still enjoy the charming aesthetic of house like the original wood floor, ceiling, and light fixtures.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have private access to the entire home - Kitchen, Laundry machine, livingroom, backyard... etc.
Atención a los huéspedes
Easily reached via phone/text/Email/(website hidden)/Line/(website hidden).
We’ve hosted many of our friends and can give you suggestions based on your preferences. We are foodies who can suggest great eats/fun activities around the city. There are also plenty of home-made guides that help you plan your time in SF!
Otros aspectos destacables
- Bedding is cleaned and changed between guests.
- Items available for guests: toiletries (except lotion), fresh towels, hair dryer, iron.
- TV enabled with DVD player & Roku [No Cable]
- Free Wifi
- No shoes inside the house
- Any valuables taken from the room will be charged at full retail price plus a 15% labor surcharge.
- We are not smokers, so NO SMOKING in the house or around the premise. Your security deposit will be forfeit if there are any signs of smoking.
- No outside guests are allowed without advance permission from the host.
- Unregistered guests staying overnight will be charged at $100/night/person.
- No events or parties allowed
- No food & drinks in bedrooms and on carpeted area, except water or bottled drinks
- No pets are allowed
Este anfitrión tiene 476 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We moved to San Francisco 6 years ago after we fell in love with the City by the Bay. Since then, we’ve hosted many friends and out-of-towners as we enjoy showcasing this amazing 7x7 city. We love to explore different cuisines, crash random weekend happenings, and hold interesting conversations with those from all walks of life.