Family friendly 4+ bed, 4 bath home in the heart of Annisquam in Gloucester. In addition to the 4 bedrooms, there is a loft w/ 4 more twin beds. 4 outdoor decks w/ huge lawn in addition to washer/dryer, AC and private beach access.
This a beautifully constructed, family friendly 4 bedroom, 4 full bathroom home in the heart of Annisquam, one of the most desirable areas of Gloucester. In addition to the 4 bedrooms, there is a loft that can sleep 4 more. The basement of the house is an "in-law apartment" with its own bedroom, bathroom and semi-kitchenette (no stove). There is a gorgeous lawn with a hammock and plenty of room for lawn games. The house boasts 4 decks with the main one having outdoor seating for 12 and the top one with views of Ipswich Bay. The house has central air as well as a washer and dryer. The driveway can easily fit 4 cars and more if you get creative.
Located in the middle of Diamond Cove in the heart of Annisquam, one of the most desirable areas of Gloucester, this property is a half mile away from the majestic Annisquam Lighthouse Beach-- a private, sandy beach, which you will have access to.
It is also a stone's throw away from Diver's Rock, a smaller rocky beach which looks out onto Ipswich Bay with views of Crane's Beach, Newburyport and the coast of New Hampshire. Here you'll have easy access to swimming and great views of the sunset.
The house is also a 15 minute drive from Gloucester's two biggest and most famous public beaches-- Wingaersheek and Good Harbor.
Annisquam Village is a short drive or walk away where jumping off its wooden footbridge is a perfect high tide activity.
A short 10 minute drive will put you into downtown Gloucester where you will find an array of fine dining options as well as Main Street which boasts dozens of shops and boutiques. If history is your thing, be sure to visit the Cape Ann Museum and the Gloucester Maritime Museum, both located in downtown Gloucester. Take a stroll along beautiful Stacy Boulevard where you will view the Outer Harbor and the open ocean beyond. See the historic Gloucester Fisherman Statue, which memorializes they who have gone down to the bottom of the sea in ships. Continue down the boulevard and cross the historic Cut Bridge where you'll find Stage Fort Park-- a scenic outcropping with incredible views of not only Gloucester water line but on a clear day of the Boston skyline.
If art interests you, head over to the famous art colony of Rocky Neck where you find countless galleries as well as numerous restaurants right on the water.
Continue north up 127 until you reach Rockport, where you can explore the dozens of shops, restaurants and ice cream parlors down Bearskin Neck and get a perfect view of the most painted building in the world-- Motif Number 1.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to entire house except for a few locked closets.
Use of Premises: Vacationers will comply with all local laws, ordinances and community rules regarding the use of the premises. Vacationers will comply with all owner’s set rules as follows:
1. Before checkout Please wash all towels used- including kitchen, beach, bath, etc. and put them back in the closets.
2. All beds have been made up fresh and clean for your stay. Before checking out please strip any bed used and place dirty linens on the floor of the bedroom. Before checking out, please start the first load of laundry.
3. Please wash and put away any dish-ware used during your stay
4. Trash day is Friday. If there is a holiday in any given week, trash day will
be Saturday. Please put all trash into the PURPLE bags (they won't accept regular bags), which can be found in the cabinet above the trash drawer in the kitchen. We have provided a few purple bags but should you need more of them, they are available in most local stores, including Market Basket, Shaws and Stop and Shop (full list found here: (URL HIDDEN) After putting the trash in the bags, please put them in trash bins, which can be found on the side of the house, onto the side of the road by 7:00AM on pick up day. Please don't put purple bags on the side of the road not within a trash barrel (there are critters around that will chew through them!). Please keep recycles separated from trash and put in one of the bins marked recycle.
5. Please remove all perishables from the refrigerator and do not leave any food behind.
6. We have stocked a few rolls of paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex, napkins, foils, wraps, etc.- if you run out of something while you are here- please replace it.
7. The house has an elevator inside that we ask our guests to please NOT use during your stay unless you have contacted us prior to arrival and you need handicapped access
8. No pets allowed.
9. No smoking on the property
10. Parking – the parking area for this address encompasses all the space to the left of the island as you’re pulling into the driveway. Please do not block the entrance to the driveway as that area is shared with our neighbors. Parking on the side of the street is NOT permitted.
11. Lawn – The trees that run down the center of the lawn between our half and the neighbor’s half mark the borders for the lawn for 33 Nashua. Please be respectful of the property line and keep activities to the 33 side of the lawn.
12. Please be respectful of our neighbors in general and keep the noise level to a minimum. Sound travels incredibly well by the ocean so please keep that in mind. Any disturbance resulting in police action, neighborhood complaints or any is considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay with all monies paid forfeited.
Locked Areas - Vacationers may not be provided a key for Owner’s personal storage spaces. There are some storage areas throughout the house that your key will not open. Any attempt to enter these locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and Vacationer’s will be liable for any damage and/or missing items.
Failure to adhere to these rules will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay and all monies paid will be forfeited including the security deposit.
Furnishings – What’s included?. The below furnishings are provided by the owner. All other furnishings are the responsibility of the Vacationer: -Bedding will be provided by the owner. All beds will be made up for use of Vacationers
-Kitchen and dishware is included
-Beach and bath towels are provided (as well as beach chairs)
-Some basic cooking supplies (Olive oil, salt, pepper, spices, etc.)
-Beach access is included! Please use #233 under the name McKenna when accessing Lighthouse beach
-Iron and board is included
Security Deposit. When completing your reservation, a security deposit of $500 will be deposited with the Property Owner. The deposit covers any damages to the rental property and its furnishings caused by Vacationers and their guests. Owner may use all or part of the security deposit to repair any damage caused by the Vacationers. Should the damage amount exceed the amount of the deposit, the Vacationer remains liable for the balance.
Non-smoking Property. This property is a non-smoking property. If it is discovered that Vacationers’ were smoking inside of the property, the security deposit will not be returned to the Vacationers.
Number of guests. If there are more than 10 people staying at the property, a small fee is charged for each additional guest over the 10th, as outlined in the Rates section of the online booking service. If it is found however, that more guests are staying at the property than outlined in the reservation request, some or all of the security deposit refund may be withheld.
Key Charge. A $50 fee will be withheld form the Vacationers’ security deposit for failure to return any and all Rental Property related keys. These charges shall be deducted from the security deposit.
Cleaning. We do not charge a separate cleaning fee, and as such, rental property should be left in the same condition as originally found. Cleaning instructions are outlined in the “House Rules” section above. Any undue or unreasonable cleaning necessary as a result of the vacationer’s stay will result in an additional $150 to be withheld from the security deposit refund.