Real Bali Style! Pool, Wifi, TV, Safebox, Spotless, 8mins walk to Yoga Barn & Ubud Centre, Day/wk rates include breakfast. All rooms are garden/pool view, twins or dbl bed. Steps to cafes, restos, walk to market.
We can coordinate your scooter rental, hotel or airport transfers and the most popular Bali tours with our reliable and trusted drivers.
Be sure to ask about our comprehensive Ubud and Bali FREE GUIDE !!!! of information and best tips as recommended by guests covering Airport Pickup, Taxis, Scooter rentals, Currency exchange, SIM cards, Best Bali Day Tours, Best Yoga Classes, Self-guided Tours, Best Traditional Balinese Legong and Keca Shows, Theater Dance, Best Beaches, Free rice field walks, Best Spas, Best Massages, Best Restaurants, Best Vegan, Sites, Water Rafting, Sunrise Trekking, Cooking Classes, Bars and Nighclubs, Laundry, Electricity, Crime, Health and Safety, Hospitals, Emergency, Balinese Basics, Do's and Don’t Etiquette, What to pack and more!
Centrally located on Jalan Pangosekan your boutique suite includes extra-large double bed or twins, free wifi in all rooms and throughout the property and restaurant, all garden pool side views, private terraces, DVD Player, Cable Channels, Flat-screen TV, Seating Area, Sofa, Tile/Marble floor, Shower, Bath and/or Shower, Minibar/fridge, Safe, Sheets, Towels and daily cleaning and fresh linen or as preferred. Free breakfast included for daily and weekly rates. Airport pick up available at standard rates with our own trusted reliable driver.
If your interest is YOGA, we are a second home to Yoga Barn for those wanting more stylish accommodations. We are only an 8 minute walk to Yoga Barn.
NO ADDITIONAL FEES, TAXES OR SERVICES CHARGES
Due to popularity, an additional room has been added to Airbnb
Atención a los huéspedes
Staff are at your service and cleaning service as suited to guests.
Otros aspectos destacables
Internet Speeds 3 down, 1.5 up.
All villas in Ubud area offer the basic service plan from local ISP. The standard service commitment 3 mbps down and 1.5 up.
This is more than adequate for average personal and business use. Faster speed packages are available but guests will normally have to pay premium. For very heavy work sessions we recommend spending the day at Hubud the collaborative work space in Ubud on Monkey Forest Road or to places listed in our guide.
Remember, this is still Indonesia and outages and downtime are not uncommon across Bali. For this reason, we strongly recommend your own SIM card and data plan as back up for only $15 for a month.
We recommend that you take advantage of our airport transfer our reliable and trusted drivers to ensure free baggage handling, trouble free and seamless transfer.
Breakfast is included for daily and weekly rate stays. Breakfast is not included for month long stays.
In addition to coordinating airport or hotel transfers here is a list of the most popular and frequently requested activities we coordinate for our guests,
1. Scooter rentals - IDR 60,000, per day, IDR300,000 per week
2. Water Rafting Ayung River – IDR400,000 per pers - includes lunch, pick up and return transportation
3. Downhill Bali Countryside Cycling – IDR 400,000 per pers - includes bike rental, lunch, hotel pickup/drop off
4. Fast Boat to Gili Trawangan/ Gili Air IDR450,000 per pers – includes taxi pick up.
5. Ubud and Area Tour - IDR500.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Tour Ubud Area, Monkey Forest, Tegallang, Ubud Palace famous Chekking Rice Terraces, Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave, Celuk Silver Mas, Mother Temple.
6. Mengui Tour IDR600.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Visit Royal Mengwi Palace, Royal Kedaton, Taman Ayuni, Tanah Lot.
7. Besakih Day Tour IDR700.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Celuk silver in Mas, Green Hill Jambul, Bat Cave, Kertagosa Kelungkung Heritage, Mother Temple.
8. Spa / Massage, from IDR200,000 depending on treatment, 60 minutes.
9. 2 Days Komodo Dragons, Pink Beach, Live Aboard or Home Stay Flores Tour, 1 night/2 days, airport pickup, 4 meals, IDR600,000. Does not include flights.
10. Full Countryside Bicycle Tour to Kintamani - IDR400,000 per person. Includes hotel pick up/drop off, bikes, lunch and bottled water.
You will find many offers on the streets of Ubud with a wide range of prices, however we only work with trusted experienced organizers with safe and reliable vehicles and offer the fairest rates.
Do not book online. By coordinating locally, we will always beat internet prices.
Please use an online currency converter to estimate cost in your preferred currency.
If any of these interest you, it is best that you let me know as soon as you decide so I can reserve space. ....Thank you...Anita
Note: Prices are current but may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. You can confirm at time of booking.
Este anfitrión tiene 206 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I'm Anita, Indonesian in Bali and I love helping travellers find just the right place and to experience my beautiful country. Let me help you make the best of your vacation. I have many local contacts that can offer the best rates on the most popular activities from yoga, spas and adventure tours.. Feel free to write to me with any questions.
In the meantime you can check our our free guide of of 60+ tips, recommendations and safety advisories that will ensure you have the best time in Bali. You can find it by searching
- Things to Know Anita's Ubud and Kuta Villas Bali Indonesia