Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Only 90 miles from DC (2 hours). The house is situated at the end of a 3 mile private road on the top of a mountain (only house). Stay and hang the whole time or go out and enjoy great restaurants and sites. A relaxing and private retreat with view.
The house is mostly made up of windows. The view is amazing and we built the house to be able to see it from almost every room. A cook's kitchen, multiple hanging out areas, and hundreds of wooded acres to explore. The large deck overlooks the valley below. 6 cleared acres of rugged meadow and the rest wooded.
4 total bedrooms and 5 total beds: 2 bedrooms with full sized beds, 1 master with a queen bed, and another bedroom with 2 twin beds (Trundle). Total of 3 bathrooms - 2 with soaking tubs and 1 other full bathroom. One guest had a hard time finding the 5th bed - it is located under the 4th - a trundle. The master bedroom has its own bathroom and shower and an amazing view of the sunrise. 2 living rooms and 1 dining room.
The dining room table has six chairs; there are 8 additional chairs in the bedroom closet off of kitchen (recently added) if needed.
We also have a charcoal grill and large coffee maker (recently added by popular demand).
We have 8 adirondack chairs (recently added); we have a table and two chairs on the upper deck.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire house. After you book, we'll give you a lay of the land and complete directions.
Atención a los huéspedes
If you have questions about the house during your stay, you can call me directly.
Otros aspectos destacables
The road to the house (3 miles long) is paved and any car should be able to get down the road. However, if snowfall occurs, an SUV will be needed to get to the house. A locked gate is halfway down the road. You'll get instructions on how to unlock it.
A quick note on pets and allergies: We have a dog that almost always comes to the house with us (and loves it!). Although we thoroughly launder and clean the space after every visit, if you are particularly sensitive to animal dander, your allergies might be triggered by the presence of animals past... just so you know in advance!
We are on a well system, so usually there is plenty of water, but sometimes water pressure is low for an hour or so.
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Pin to Radio Tower Road: (URL HIDDEN)
• Check-in time is 3PM.
- House is open for those looking for a relaxing retreat in nature. Feel free to have gatherings, just not wild and crazy ones. Well trained dogs are allowed. Sorry, no cats (some of us allergic). Absolutely no smoking inside the house.
- We get an amazing array of friendly animals that walk right through the property. Please don't feed them. Human food isn't ideal for wild animals.
- All fires in the fire pit should be doused before lights out.
- Please carefully review the checkout list when you depart.
- The most important things are to leave the house in as close to the same shape as it was when you arrived, take all your unused food with you, lock all doors and windows, and lock the key back in the keybox.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.