Holy Tree Avellana is a private rental house in Avellana Beach Costa Rica, well known for his world class quality waves, with more than 50 surfable spots around and just 89km from the international airport Daniel Oduber Quiros in Liberia Guanacaste.
Holy Tree Avellana consists of 2 independent private houses fully air conditioned with space for 6 people with all the amenities of modern life, private swimming pool, wifi, parking, bbq, etc.
Disponible para huéspedes
Designed for peace, freedom, sports and nature. The houses have a private green area with biological fruit garden and of course a “Ceiba” – a holy tree in our indian culture and native from Central America.
Atención a los huéspedes
Holy Tree Avellana offers several services to organize the trip so you can comfortably experience Costa Rica at its best and check one of the world´s best surf spots. If required, we can have a bilingual guide at the airports in San Jose city or Guanacaste to make you at home from the moment you get here. Holy Tree Avellana we do not believe in mass produced food, so we are providing our guests with biological, organic food (straight from the farmer) and fresh fish from our backyard. These services can be booked additionally.
Holy Tree Avellana are Eco rental Houses, we believe in taking care of our natural resources and to maintain our small paradise as we find it.
1. Don’t throw the toilet paper into the toilet
2. It’s not permitted to smoke inside the house
3. Use the water wisely
4. Use the electricity wisely
5. Save the organic trash on the freezer for recycle
6. Clean off of the salt water and sand before using the swimming pool
7. Be careful with kids on the swimming pool 1.55cm minimum
(Holy Tree Avellana is not responsable for any accidents)
8. Be careful with the fire on the BBQ area
9. Clean after eating to keep the insects away
10. Respect the ocean and be careful (there’s no lifeguards on the beach)
11. Don’t throw trash on the beach
12. Respect the natural areas around Guanacaste
13. Always supervise children
14. No party people
Este anfitrión tiene 45 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Im Costarrican and my wife Magda is Polish, We studied art, photography, film, arquitecture and design. We love surfing, travel and good food. We usually spend our days working on construction and design but when is a swell we are on the lineup. Pura Vida