Only 4min from Shinjuku,central Tokyo by train. Here is Nakano !!
And you can see and feel both old and new Tokyo culture. And if you like intercultural communication, if you want to meet&chat &drink with local, this is the right place for you.
Let's have some drink together with me and my friends!!!
And it's my pleasure to show you around my town here!!!
This is a brand new apartment.
Only 4minutes away from Shinjuku (the heart of Tokyo) by train.
有任何問題都可以詢問 寫中文也可以 我看得懂
If you like intercultural interaction,
If you want to live expanding your circle of colleagues through interaction.However, You have the entire place.
This is the right place for your travel.
You will be welcome at any time.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire room is 30㎡.
- This apartment is everything brand new.
- 1 small double bed (198cm×120cm).
Possibility to accommodate 1 couple.
- 1 coffee table.
- 1 small side table.
- New Bath room (bathtub & shower, unlimited on-demand hot water)
- New Washbasin
- TOILET (shower toilet)
- Provides shampoo, soap, hair-dryer.
- Kitchen (well equipped), microwave, electric kettle.
- Fridge (full size fridge) keep your food and drink cool.
- Balcony- Drying cloths and smoking.
also, bathroom can be used as drying-room.
- Free High speed WiFi
- Pocket WiFi available(If you need it, ask me in advance. 400yen/per day)
★☆★☆★☆★☆ ACCESS / TRAVEL ★☆★☆★☆★☆
Tsukiji( Fish Market) 25min
Atención a los huéspedes
We enjoy sharing stories with visitors from other countries and are happy to help you in planning what to do in Tokyo. We very much enjoy meeting people from all over and love to catch up at the end of day with few glass of beer, wine, Japanese-sake etc.
Snack food / appetizer are free charge, Please bring your own drinks.You may meet other my guests in my gallery bar,
It's only 4min by walk from this room. Make new friends.
Otros aspectos destacables
Wanted to let you know –it’s not hotel or hostel –
If you expect hotel’s service, I am afraid my place is NOT suits your needs.
- There is no TV at all. Share your time with your partner.
- No Tooth Brush.(please bring your own)
(do not need a TV in overseas. hahaha)
- Please ask if you would like to have a friend for a short visit.
- There is some flexibility around check-in/check-out. (Nearly 24hours open)
- A breakfast is provided, sandwiches.If you want to have it, please tell me half-day in advance.
It will provided in my gallery bar ( my office, 4min walk).Not in this building.
- Please feel free to ask me anything.
-* Some of my guest's review do not match this room now, because this room has just renovated.
If you see some strange review, just ask me. I love to answer it.
There are rules about how the property may be used.
- No smoking inside this house, however you may smoke at balcony.
Please use the ashtrays provided on the balcony.
If you are on the balcony, Please be courteous of the people living around you.
- Do not make loud noise after 10PM.
- Do not hold any party here.
I will hold a party at my gallery bar for you.
- Shoes: please take off your shoes at the entrance. Please use the slippers provided
- Keys: normally, guests do not go to the room directory.First, Please come to my gallery then I will take you to this room. I do not want to just leave the key by the door.
I want to be your host (or friend) at any time.
I will hand the key to you.
If you do not like this kind of interaction/(relationship),this place is Not suit your need.
- Rubbish separation: Please separate your combustible items from non-burnable.
This will be explained at check-in.
And I always will stand by to welcome you and explain to you how to make things easy