This large, luxurious, non-smoking home is 4 blocks to Main Street. Just as close to the base of Park City Mountain Resort & less than 2 miles to Deer Valley. Since 2012, we have received over 50 five-star reviews ... on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Two master bedroom suites. Two living areas. Perfect for two families traveling together.
* Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Check-Out Time is 10:00 a.m. Mountain time. We will try to accommodate reasonable requests for a late check-out if we can, but that will depend on when the next renter is arriving and other factors.
* If your travel plans change, please notify us as early as possible so we can try to get another renter for the same nights. If you leave before the end of your Rental Period, no refund can be provided.
* You are responsible for any damage to the House (including the furnishings and other personal property there) during your stay, regardless whether caused by you, your guests, your invitees, or others, and for any other amounts you owe. We will apply the Security Deposit to those amounts, but if it is not enough to cover the amount owed, you will need to pay for any additional damage or charges within 5 days after we invoice you.
* If there are any additional charges incurred during your stay, such as long-distance telephone calls or movies from the cable TV company or a streaming video service (like Vudu), we will bill you for those. If you enter your own usernames, passwords, or credit card information into the televisions or Blu-Ray players, please be sure to log out so other folks don't end up charging things to your account after your stay.
* The move-out cleaning fee covers a full cleaning of the House when you check out, assuming the House is not left extraordinarily dirty. We would be grateful if you would leave the dishwasher running, and a load of towels or sheets running in the washer, to shorten the amount of time our cleaning crew will need to spend in the House.
* You’ll only use the House for ordinary residential purposes. You must have an adult over the age of 25 staying in the House throughout the Rental Period. In connection with your inquiry or reservation request, you have told us how many adults and how many children are in your group, and we’re relying on that, so you must not have more adults or children than that staying in the House. You cannot assign your rights, sublease the House, or permit someone to stay in the House instead of you.
* Absolutely no smoking is permitted in or around the House, including in the garage or outside on the balconies or decks. If there is any smell of smoke, all cleaning charges that result will be your responsibility. We have family members with allergies, and unfortunately, they are very sensitive to smoke, so we must strictly enforce this policy.
* Although we love pets (especially dogs), no pets are allowed in the House. We must strictly enforce this rule, as well.
* You must not to use the House for parties.
* Leaving the garage door open during the winter can result in frozen pipes and very significant damage to the House, which would be your responsibility. Please remember to keep the garage closed in the winter to avoid that risk.
* The House has an enclosed garage. You need to be sure your vehicle fits; the garage door opening hardware hangs down a little low. There is also parking in the driveway for at least two cars. You must not block the driveway for 1010 Empire Avenue, which shares the driveway with the House. In addition, if you park on the street, your car may be ticketed (or worse).
* The fireplace in the House has gas logs. To avoid a serious risk of fire, you must not put any wood or other items into the fireplace, and a fire must not be left unattended. No candles or open flames are allowed in or near the House at any time.
* We have stocked the House with some paper towels, toilet paper, and some other items you will need when you arrive, but you may need to restock during your stay.
* We want to be great neighbors, and we need your help with that. (Some of our neighbors live in their houses year-round.) Please limit the sound levels coming from the House, and its decks / balconies, especially after 10 o’clock at night. If there is a reasonable complaint from a neighbor about noise from the House, we’ll need to address that.
* If you have any issues with anything, please let us know. Your 5-star review is essential to our success, and we would be grateful if you’d give us a chance to earn one from you.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.