Exceptional location for this delightful T2 located on the first floor, with elevator, of a typical building of Bordeaux.
A stone's throw from the Tourny Place, it offers calm and tranquility in the heart of the hyper-center, with its restaurants, cafes, boutiques, vinotheques, markets and cinemas.
The Tourny Place, Cours Clemenceau, the Garonne riverbanks, the majestic Place de la Bourse, the "Vieux Bordeaux", the Place des Quinconces ( Europe's largest square ) etc''', are all a few minutes'walk.
This bright double bedroom apartment, renovated and refurbished in 2014, which can host up to 3 guests, offers :
- a living room facing trees of the courtyard, with a comfortable sofa, TV and a club armchair
- an open plan kitchen with all necessary applis ces : fridge, oven, induction plate, micro wave, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine / dining table / washing machine
- a double bedroom with a small wardrobe, overlooking an inner courtyard
- a mezzanine with a desk and single bed
- a large sink bathroom, with a bath
- separate toilets
The apartment also comes with the following :
- bed linen and towels
- hair dryer
-iron and ironing board
- basic cooking essentials ( oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,etc... )
A few simple rules :
- Since this apartment is part of a residential building, please be respectful of the others, so no loud music or parties
-smoking is not permitted on the premises
- unfortunately no pets are allowed
Disponible para huéspedes
Full access to the apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available before and during your stay in Bordeaux, to inform and help you if you need anything.
Someone will be at the apartment to give you the keys. Please respect the time of check-in you arrange each other, or let us know asap if any delay, so she can organize her planning differently. Too much delay is likely to result in a request for compensation from me.
Este anfitrión tiene 617 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones