Roswell Families/College Students/Niagara Falls Visitors: Rest & Relax
Convenient, spacious & happily nestled close to vibrant Elmwood Village. Perfect for folks from all walks of life.
This "gentrifying neighborhood" is close to the Buffalo-Niagara Medical Campus, Kleinhan's, Allentown, Elmwood Village, 3 colleges, downtown and the Peace Bridge. It is convenient to bus & Metro Rail ~Great for those attending UB who choose to live a bit further from the typical student housing experience.
The spacious, comfortable and quiet upstairs bedroom and den offer a roomy and casual experience. They are accessed via a room rarely-used as a playroom during the day. However, plans include a living room type situation there in the near future. Ask for more info!
The living rooms and large, fenced back yard offer a nice space for guests to relax and pets to play.
Incl: grill, double swing, outdoor tables and chairs.
As the bathroom and kitchen are located downstairs and the guest space is upstairs, this is, by necessity, a shared space/roommate situation.
Disponible para huéspedes
SHARED SPACES: Please feel free to use the common areas of the house, including full use of the kitchen, living room, dining room, side porch and back yard.
The 2 rooms are located upstairs, so they offer privacy and quiet space to rest.
Atención a los huéspedes
As the bathroom and kitchen are located downstairs and the guest space is upstairs, this is, by necessity, a shared space/roommate situation. We welcome our guests, and the level of interaction in the living room, kitchen and dining areas depends on our dynamic.
Otros aspectos destacables
Long-term rentals preferred. (Monthly or longer)
1. Be respectful of our home, yard and neighbors; we live here! Our style is casual and we wish to keep it a comfortable, clean space for all.
2. Smoking in the house is ONLY allowed upstairs in the den, alongside the guest's bedroom. The front porch and the side porch, out by the back yard, are preferred areas for smoking, however.
3. Please be sure to always clean up after yourself, in the shared kitchen and bathroom, too.
4. You will be given one main door entrance key at the time of check-in, and one for the private rooms upstairs.
5. Please remove your shoes upon entering the house. It's not always sunny, dry and warm in Buffalo! :)
6. Guest towels will be placed in the bathroom; if you need extras, please let one of us know.
7. Check-in is generally in the early afternoon, and check-out times are as agreed upon.
***Guest under 21 MUST be accompanying and adult. No exceptions.
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
A long-time resident of Buffalo's West Side, I am also a single mother, Buffalo Public Schools teacher, aspiring writer, and avid lover of travel, the outdoors, live music and the arts, and the off-the-beaten-path gems this city offers. ...and, Oh My! The food!
I heartily hope you will use this rental listing as a home base to enjoy the many enriching opportunities of our vibrant community!