Welcome to Barcelona!
PRICE FROM 180 EUROS - 404 EUROS
If you contact us we'll answer you with more information and the total price. The price is set according to the number of people, number of nights and season.
Four bedroom apartment ideally located in the 19th century Barcelona area Eixample Dret.
The flat is on the first floor and is equipped with the most modern furnishings.
There are 2 fully equipped kitchen. These have all the implements you may need for a self catering holiday.
Living Room Description:
The 2 living/dining rooms are bright and luminous. There are 2 comfortable sofa beds for two people each also for relaxing after a day of sightseeing.
The four bedrooms have two individual beds (90x200).
The 2 bathrooms are equipped with shower, wash basin and toilet. They feature a designer wash basin, tiled walls and a spacious shower cubicle.
You will find 2 washing machines and ironing boards.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Gencat License HUTB-002005
Lugares para dormir
Reglas de la casa
- No smoking in the apartment please
- The kitchens are of course available for your use, please be safe.
- Reasonable quiet noise levels especially after 21pm.
- Respect of the property and neighbours.
- No loud parties.
- With the hot weather we would really appreciate if you could clean down kitchen surfaces at least once a day (only if used) and bring out the garbage at least every second day. This is necessary in the hot weather, thank you! The garbage bins are located very close to your apartment - near the main front door. They are the big grey plastic containers - you can't miss them! Cheers!
- Most importantly relax and enjoy your stay!
RESPECT FOR NEIGHBOURS. As the apartment is very quiet, for the centre of Barcelona, or any part of Barcelona, for that matter, I ask visitors to be mindful of noise levels.
- You will sign a contract.
- There is 450€ security deposit hold with cash on arrival and refunded at the end of your stay.
- Late check in (20h to 24h) has an additional fee of 30 euros and (24h to 9h) 50 euros.