Departamento o casa entera
Our holiday home offers plenty of room to relax, enjoy and entertain. A large garden with a separate campfire area, and a spacious patio with large glass sliding doors leading out to the pool provide ample opportunity to enjoy the outdoors all year around. Inside, a comfortable lounge with a gas fireplace, underfloor heating and a separate dining area provide plenty of space to enjoy the indoors as well.
1. No pets and no smoking indoors.
2. The refrigerator must be emptied completely & left in a reasonably clean condition upon departure.
3. All rubbish and personal items must be removed upon departure.
4. The rubbish collection occurs on Thursday mornings, so guests are kindly asked to roll the bin to the street on Wednesday evenings, and return it to its position after the rubbish has been collected on Thursday.
5. The barbeque (if used) must be cleaned, covered and returned to its position after use.
6. Electricity is purchased in advance in South Africa. There will be a fixed amount available when you arrive (equivalent to R500 per week) to cover normal consumption. Any additional electricity must be purchased independently and loaded onto the meter in the garage. We can help you arrange of course, if needed.
7. Wifi is available throughout the house and provided via fibre optic cable, so it is fast and reliable. The data amount is capped at 10GB per week. This is absolutely sufficient for normal internet usage (incl. email, messaging, webex, internet telephony). Additional data, should you require this (e.g. for frequent streaming via Netflix) must be purchased and paid for by guests. We will arrange this for you, if required.
8. Should you require a weekly cleaning service, we will arrange this for you at an additional cost of R500 per clean.
9. In the event that you break anything in the house, please inform us. Accidents happen, but we would like to know about them so that we can repair/replace.
10. Please do not move furniture from one room to another/ensure that it is replaced to its original position.
11. Please be respectful and keep noise levels down at night (especially on weekday nights), given that the house is located in a family neighborhood area.