- Very clean airy luxury room, shared bath room, refrigerator, microwave and WIFI
- Quiet, safe residential neighborhood in JOURNAL SQR, Jersey City
- Quick access to NYC
- 2 min walk to PATH Train, 10 min to Downtown Manhattan (Costs $2.75)
Welcome to Journal Square in Jersey City!
You will be moving into a private room in a house in a quiet residential neighborhood, a short walk from the Journal Square PATH Train with easy access to Manhattan.
The Private Room is newly renovated with brand new fittings. One Queen size bed comfortable for 2. Extra air beds available upon request for additional guests.
The house where each guest maintains their privacy.
Very clean, with brand new fittings and tidy as advertised.
Free WiFi and utilities.
Desk and chair available for those who need to do some work and closet space provided.
Backyard with garden chairs available to relax and Grill.
Journal Square, Jersey City is a clean and safe neighborhood. Supermarkets and Deli's within walking distance. Additional choices of restaurants in Grove Street, 1 train stop away and in Downtown Manhattan, 2 train stops away.
Please feel free to send us any questions. We will respond instantly!
We look forward to hosting you!
Overnight/weekend/weekday - Free street parking all around the neighborhood for up to 2 hours.
All day - $12 all day parking (60 Sip Avenue - which is one street away)
Street parking is safe but please obey the signs.
From Manhattan, just take the PATH train anywhere from Midtown to Downtown. The PATH Train has stops at 33rd Street (Midtown), 23rd Street (Chelsea), 9th Street (West Village), Christopher Street (West Village/Tribeca). Very easy and Convenient. Get off at Journal Square. $2.75
Directions to House:
- Exit the PATH station through the turnstill and go up one flight of stairs
- Stay to your right and you will see a DELI
- Walk past the DELI through the glass double doors and turn right
- Walk through the all the way to the exit door ahead of you
- You will walk out of a spiral walk way directly on Magnolia Street
- Walk directly and cross the traffic light and you will see 116 Magnolia Street after you cross the light (A land mark is a Dunkin Donuts Store to your right before you cross the street)
By public transportation from the 3 Airports
DIRECTIONS FROM NEWARK LIBERTY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Travel Time: Approximately 1 hour 13 minutes
1. Catch 62 Bus from Terminal B OR the Air Train to Newark Penn Station.
2. Transfer to NJ Path train (Red Line) towards World Trade Center.
3. Exit at Journal Square.
4. Walk a few blocks to 116 Magnolia Street.
DIRECTIONS FROM LAGUARDIA AIRPORT
Travel Time: Approximately 1 hour 18 minutes
1. Catch Q70 Bus at LaGuardia towards Roosevelt Ave/74th St.
2. Exit at Roosevelt Ave/74th St.
3. Transfer to MTA Subway F Train at Jackson Heights towards Coney Island - Stillwell Avenue.
4. (email hidden).
5. Transfer to NJ Path Train (Yellow Line) towards Journal Square.
6. Exit at Journal Square Station.
7. Walk a few blocks to 116 Magnolia Street.
DIRECTIONS FROM JFK AIRPORT
Travel Time: Approximately 1 hour 23 minutes
1. Catch AirTrain towards Jamaica from JFK Terminal 4.
2. Exit at Jamaica Station - Sutphin Boulevard.
3. Transfer to MTA Subway Babylon Train at Jamaica towards Penn Station.
4. Exit at Penn Station.
5. Walk to 33rd Street and transfer to NJ Path Train (Yellow Line) towards Journal Square.
6. Exit at Journal Square Station.
7. Walk a few blocks to 116 Magnolia Street
Disponible para huéspedes
You will be moving into your own private room with a shared bathroom.
There are no cooking facilities in the house but you are provided microwave, a refrigerator There is a DELI at the corner of John F Kennedy and Magnolia Street that serves hot and cold snacks and sandwiches but recommend a train stop to Grove Street or 3 train stops to Manhattan to get a wider variety of sit-down restaurants. Make yourself at home! (Please do be very respectful when using the common amenities)
Free access backyard with a Grill, some cooking utensils and garden chairs for your use.
We also provide pick up and laundry for $1.00 per pound. Please let us know if you need this service.
- Clean sheets
- Clean bedding
- Made bed
- Clean towels
- free WiFi
- Iron & ironing board (request if required)
Bring your own
- Hygiene essentials
Atención a los huéspedes
You will be greeted by your hosts, Regina and Johnson!
Your room will be ready for you when you arrive. You will be provided with 1 or 2 sets of keys depending on your needs, we will explain to you any amenities available to you, introduce you to the friendly neighborhood, and give you some travel tips for getting into the city.
From this moment, your room will be completely private.
Your room is private, but you will not be on your own. There will be someone on-premise to assist if needed. Regina and Johnson are always available to help if you have any questions or concerns!
Please do not hesitate to call us immediately of there are any issues to help us resolve them and make your stay more enjoyable.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is a quiet house ideal for a professional working in Manhattan or leisure visitors that want to the quite of a neighborhood environment with the access to the hustle and bustle of Manhattan.
We try to be flexible with check in and check out time as long as there is no one moving into your room that same day. Please do let us know ahead of time so we can do our best to arrange your request for early and/or late check-in/check-out.
It is also best to communicate with us on your arrival day as to your expected arrival time so we can appropriately make adjustments to our schedules to receive you on time.
Early check in and late check out times-
- Before 3:00 PM is considered early check in
- After 11:00 AM is considered late check out
- Check in before 11:00 AM check in is considered 1 extra night's stay
- Check out after 3:00 PM is considered 1 extra night's stay
Extra beds (air bed) - please inquire before confirming.
Quiet and respectful of others, no children and pets