Located close to the Railyard in the Guadalupe Historic District, our guesthouse, Casita Cameo has 1 bedroom & 1 bath, with an additional queen sleeper sofa. Located less than a mile to the Plaza, there is also a private fenced courtyard and parking.
Welcome to Casita Cameo!
Located close to the Railyard in the Guadalupe Historic District, Casita Cameo is a 600 sq. ft., one bedroom, one bath, guesthouse. Newly renovated in 2015, there are cork floors throughout, a full kitchen with hickory cabinets, a separate bedroom and a washer and dryer. Casita Cameo sleeps four with a queen size bed in the private bedroom and a queen size “Room & Board” platform sleeper in the living room. The living room has a gas woodstove, the sofa, two chairs, a 50” smart tv with cable, bookshelf and a salvaged wood coffee table. The kitchen has a gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with icemaker, as well as a coffeemaker and toaster. The private fenced courtyard has a patio table, four chairs and gas grill for your enjoyment.
The guesthouse is located within a private compound and has free off-street parking for two vehicles directly in front of the unit.
Disponible para huéspedes
Casita Cameo is located in the middle of the private property, less than half a mile from the Santa Fe Railyard and less than a mile from Santa Fe’s downtown Plaza. “Casita Cameo”, is a freestanding guesthouse, and was built in 1948 and renovated in 2015. Casita Cameo has two free off-street parking spots and a private fenced courtyard for you to enjoy.
Atención a los huéspedes
I love living in Santa Fe and I am delighted to meet you, available to answer questions and happy to make recommendations on some favorite spots for dining, hiking and enjoying all that Santa Fe has to offer. However, I will respect your privacy so interaction is up to each guest's preferences. You can call me or text, or email about anything you may need.
Otros aspectos destacables
Price includes 7% city lodgers tax and 8.3125% GRT/sales tax.
Total tax included in price 15.3125%
Well behaved dogs and cats with responsible owners are welcome at Casita Cameo, inform us in advance if you intend to bring a pet. Be sure to bring beds and necessities from home for your pet. There is a pet fee of $25.
Rental terms, Rental rules and Pet addendum.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Chip & Romi Dunahugh (“Homeowner”) and Guest____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 822 Agua Fria St. Unit C Santa Fe, NM 87501
The property is furnished and includes queen size bed in bedroom, queen size platform sleeper sofa in living room, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, gas range, washer/dryer, microwave, coffee maker, television, linens, towels and utensils for cooking and eating.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
Guest 1 name here:
Guest 2 name here:
Guest 3 name here:
Guest 4 name here:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons. An additional charge of $25 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. Per dates of agreement in Airbnb only. The lease begins at 4p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11a.m. on the “Checkout Date”. This is a Fixed End Date Lease.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a two (2) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday and special event periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: $300, the following info is from the Airbnb website: “How does Airbnb handle security deposits? Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms. When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit. If a host makes a claim on the security deposit, we mediate and collect payment from the guest, as necessary. Please read details on the claim process as a host or guest [on the airbnb website]. After a reservation is made, you can verify the amount of the security deposit on your billing receipt. Security deposits are not included in the total cost of a listing and we do not charge service fees on security deposits.”
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b.Rental Rate. Payment in full of the Airbnb quote shall be due when booking: There is also a $25 fee for approved pets, if applicable. Lodgers tax of 7% and GRT/sales of 8.3125% are included.
9. Cancellation Policy: Per Airbnb website Casita Cameo cancellation policy is Moderate: Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except fees. See Airbnb website for details.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are through Airbnb website.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement.
Chip & Romi DunahughName:
Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)Phone # (during stay)
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3.The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6.PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7.Parking: Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Park vehicles only to the left of the gate for Unit C and do not block the shared driveway. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. There is a washer/dryer in the unit if you need to freshen linens, a mid stay clean may be available upon request from Homeowner for an additional fee, with prior arrangements and at your sole cost.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented natural gas log fired firebox. Do not set anything on or lean anything against the fireplace.
10.Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the drain, you could be charged damages of up to $300.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains
during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
12. Wifi: There is high speed internet and a wireless router in Casita Cameo, it is shared with other units, do not turn off, unplug or otherwise tamper with the wifi.PET ADDENDUM
It is hereby agreed by and between Chip & Romi Dunahugh (Homeowner) and Guest_________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________Name:
Color: ________________________Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $25.
2. Well behaved dogs and cats with responsible owners are welcome at Casita Cameo. Other small pets will be considered, contact owners for approval.
a. Be aware of and follow the City of Santa Fe Animal Ordinances. (URL HIDDEN)
b. Pets on the property without prior written approval is a violation of policy and is grounds for immediate removal without refund and/or a $25 per night penalty.
c. Pets must be spayed or neutered.
d. Pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
3. All pets must be physically restrained. Voice command is not an acceptable form of restraint.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on the couch without the provided pet cover in place and pets are not allowed on the kitchen counters. Any evidence of pets on uncovered couch or kitchen counters may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Casita Cameo quiet hours are 10pm to 7am, respect our neighbors and Santa Fe noise ordinance.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out.
9. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
I am an artist, you will find some of my and my late husband's artwork in the rental unit and I would be happy to talk about art and share information on our favorite galleries, museums, and restaurants. In addition to working in the studio, I am an organic gardener and also enjoy sewing and craft projects.
I love living in Santa Fe and am are available to answer questions and happy to make recommendations on favorite spots for dining, hiking and enjoying all that Santa Fe has to offer, otherwise I will respect your privacy.