Family Friendly 3 bedroom Mid-Century house in quiet neighborhood with fenced in yard. Also has comfy pull out sofa downstairs. Quick drive or 15-20 minute walk to 5 points stores, restaurants and bars. 2 miles from Sanford Stadium.
Well-appointed Mid-Century home in lovely 5 points neighborhood.
This sweet, bright house has been thoughtfully decorated by two artists. It is close to everything but at the same time tucked into a quiet wooded neighborhood. Great for football season and graduation visits to Athens.
This is a 3 bedroom home in Athens, Georgia. We are just down a short stroll from 5 points restaurants, coffee shops, Georgia Botanical Gardens and the UGA campus.
We can comfortably sleep 8 people. Please inquire about parties larger than 8 especially with infants or toddlers.
Our large back yard is fenced in and has play equipment to keep little ones occupied. Use the trampoline, playset and zip line at your own risk. Owners not liable for any injuries incurred during stay, including all outdoor equipment.
Disponible para huéspedes
As a guest you will have access to our entire home except for a few locked owners' closets. We will provide keys & a door code.
Atención a los huéspedes
We can interact as much or as little as desired by guests. We are happy to give suggestions and honest reviews of restaurants, clubs, and bands;-).
Otros aspectos destacables
If you are interested in tailgating near the stadium, the local public elementary school rents spaces in their parking lot. You can contact us for details.
There is no smoking whatsoever in our home.
Any remnants of smoking, cigarettes, ash or butts will result in an immediate revocation of the rights to your entire security deposit.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
Thanks for respecting our home and treating it as though it is your own.
The following rules apply to all rentals:
THANK YOU for renting our home. By doing so YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 12 P.M. EST.
No Early Check-in or late check-out without prior written approval.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home. By signing below you agree no one will smoke inside.
3. Pets are not permitted in the home under any conditions unless approved in writing in advance.
4. ANYONE UNDER 25 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT OF 50 YEARS OF AGE. IF THIS RULE IS BROKEN, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT. PLEASE NOTE, WE HAVE RESPECTFUL BUT ATTENTIVE NEIGHBORS WHO MONITOR AND CONFIRM THIS.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A minimum reservation deposit of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) at owner's discretion may be required unless booked through AirBnB. This must be received within FIVE (5) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable 14 to 30 days after departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All garbage & trash is placed in outside roll cart next to the wooden privacy fence, all soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked by locking the bottom lock.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens or towels are lost, missing, or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. All belongings (including but not limited to toys, bicycles, games, movies, alcohol, etc.) are accounted for.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or any company employed by owner, nor has law enforcement paid a visit to the premises in person for any reason.
j. No parking on grass or on neighboring property.
7. CANCELLATIONS: A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% Cancellation fee or $50 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, or that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. See item numbers seventeen (17), eighteen (18) and nineteen (19) of this contract below.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for this home is limited to eight (8) persons.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Also included: Use of outdoor furniture, grill, available toys; [USE grill, premises & services at your own risk only].
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. We also recommend you use our laundry facilities provided in the home for anything that becomes soiled to avoid loss of deposit or added credit card charges.
13. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit & all rents, & you will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the herein mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. PARKING – Parking of vehicles is permitted in the driveway, parking spaces and carport. This is a pedestrian & bicycle friendly neighborhood. Regardless be safe.
17. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given for any reason whatsoever. We recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover any concerns, storms or disasters.
18. BEWARE OF INJURY – Owner is not liable for any injuries, loss of property or loss of life period.
19. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We recommend purchasing travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, you may go to (website hidden) to compare rates and to purchase.
Please, leave a reference and (email hidden) once you've stayed in our home.
Thank you. We hope you enjoy your stay.