Tour including transportation by sleeping bus, accommodation (1 night in camp), main meals, english speaking tour guide, porter. The price is applied for group from 2 people, if only 1 person book, the price is US$240. Join in group tour is US$100/pax
ALL RESERVATION COULD BE MADE INSTANTLY 3 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME. AFTER THIS TIME, CUSTOMERS SHOULD CONTACT ME TO CHECK THE AVAILABILITY OF TOUR, AND WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INSTANT BOOKING MADE IN THIS TIME BUT NOT AVAILABLE.
Fansipan Mountain is located 9km south-west of Sapa Town let in the Hoang Lien Mountain Range. It has been branded as “the Roof of Indochina” at the height of 3,143m.
Depart from Hanoi
ITINERARY (3 Nights/2 Days)
Joined group tour : Daily
9 pm – 10 pm: Take a sleeping bus to Sapa
Day 01: Lao Cai – Sapa, Fansipan peak conquering (L, D)
– Arrive in Sapa at 3AM, keep on sleeping on bus.
- At 6AM, tour guide holding a card with your name come to bus to pick you up.
– Have a breakfast.
– 8h30 the bus will take you to Ton Station which belongs to Hoang Lien Son natural reservation center at the height of 1,800m above sea level. You will follow the forest path with small bamboo trees along to start your conquering over Fansipan peak. Stop for a picnic lunch then continue your trip. At 17h00 you will stop for camping, firing and stay overnight in small tents at the height of 2,800m.sapa-trekking-tours-05
Day 02: Fansipan (B, L)
– 6h30 am: After breakfast, we will continue our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m). 10h30: You will reach the top of Fansipan peak, taking photographs and celebrating your victory. After that, you will come back to the height of 2,800m for lunch.
In the afternoon, at 13h00 you will follow the bamboo path to come back to Sapa. At 16h30, the bus will take you back to Ton Station keep forward to Sapa.
– Take a rest, at 9PM, get sleeping bus back to Hanoi
– Arrival in Hanoi at 3 Am on the next day.
– Tour end.
– Tourist bus
– Meals as stated in the itinerary.
– Entrance fees for all tourist sites and environment sanitation.
– Local tourist guide for all routes
– Luggage porter(s) during your trip
– Sleeping bag and mattress in mountain, daily water.
– First-aid equipment, medicines, walkie-talkie.
– Luggage room and bath room in hotel.
– Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak.
– Personal expenses not stated in the itinerary, drinking, tips for tourist guide, porter and driver.
Note: You should bring following for your climbing:
– Raincoat, overcoat, jumper, sleeping suit, shoes for climbing, 02 pairs of socks.
– Flashlight, lighter and some nutritious candies.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please be careful because many travel agencies could offer you the same tour with cheaper price but in fact, they send you to budget tour which is bad quality