Bellisima casa llena de luz y claridad, con balcones y terraza con vistas magnificas hacia el mar. recibimos familias carinosamente, La propiedad es muy grande, tiene 2400 sq ft, tiene tres recamaras y 2.5 banos con cochera y estacionamiento seguro detras de puertas de hierro. Queda muy cerca ( 4 millas ) a la poblacion de Playas de Rosarito, Papas n Beer, golf, tenis y sitios para montar a caballo. Solo a media hora de la frontera con US y a solamente 20 millas de San Diego, California USA .
Guests will show their ID's upon arrival.
NOT A PARTY HOUSE - family events must be cleared with host.
- Sorry, no pets
- No fireworks allowed in the property
- No smoking in the house, only outside in the patio or in the terrace
- The cleaning fee you pay is for general cleaning; washing linens, cleaning bathrooms, vacuum, mopping, etc. Please leave the kitchen and any dishes or other items used the way you found them.
- Please do not allow your children to bring food to the bedrooms
- Kindly, conserve water. It is a very expensive utility brought in by truck
- Please do not use our towels for anything other than drying off after showering. Do not take them to the beach.
- You are welcome to have guest visit, however, only the cars that bring our registered house guest can stay overnight.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 11 pm as to not disturb the neighbors. Thanks!
We love to have visitors stay with us, especially to learn about foreign lands and other states. We are a mother and daughter team. The mom is from Colombia, an ex-teacher and social worker now retired. She loves music and painting as a hobby. The daughter is an expert photo retoucher . She has a sense of humor and a great personality. We both enjoy visiting the typical places in the area , like the fisherman's village down the road, and Puerto Nuevo , the lobster village; Papas and Beer, also Charlie's restaurant, a favorite place for the American expats living in Rosarito for the music and fun atmosphere. Also visiting the city of Ensenada 80 klms south with the "Bufadora" ( a blow hole) and the famous fish market, and on the way back stopping to admire the beautiful wine country. These are only a few places we hope you will get to enjoy as well.. You just need the time to gather beautiful memories of a wonderful vacation.