Our apartment is located about 1,4 km (17 min by foot) away from historical Diocletian's palace. We offer one room with a lot of space and a large single bed, with bathroom. One additional person can be accommodated on request (camp bed) and additional charge. Guests can use our kitchen and living-room and our bathroom, if needed. Our building is close to few supermarkets (cca 200 m) and a small local shop (50 m) with groceries, few good restaurants within 10-20 min walking distance and the sea.
- respect our private space but don't hesitate to contact us about your needs, plans, questions - we appreciate all positive communication;
- your personal things should be left in your room but you can use our refrigerator for smaller quantities of food or beverages;
- kitchen and bathroom should be left clean after using - please note that using kitchen does not mean cocking long meals tree times a day;
- no loud music and other noises late in the night;
- turn off all the lights and the fan if you're not in or not using the bathroom;
- we allow pets but please inform us previously if you will bring them along;
- used and wet towels should be left in the bathroom or on a hanger at the balcony - PLEASE don't leave them on our wooden chairs and table;
- we like to be informed who is in our house so PLEASE tell us if you are planing to bring a friend or will have a visitor;
- we don't mind if you take meals and drinks into your room but keep the place clean and protect the table from heat and liquid (pans and pots should be left in the kitchen);
- we expect that you regularly take you garbage out to the street trashcan.
Thank you for behaving as in your house!
Veterinarian, working in Split. I like long walks, reading, swimming, animals of course. When younger, I travelled a lot and more often then now: from New Zealand and Australia to most of Europe and that is something that I really can't do without. New people, connections, discussions, different languages are as well very important to me. I speak some French and Italian.
I live with my husband Teo who likes food (and cooks well), TV and fishing and with our son Luka (21 year), a football player (goal-keeper) and a fan of Hajduk, Split.