Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
This is our family camp with campy decor, open living room-dining-kitchen area with big windows overlooking First Lake. 2 simple, cozy bedrooms, twins in one bedroom, queen in the other. Shower in a separate shed behind.
This is our camp. It's been in our family since my grandparents bought it in 1965. It's a simple cabin, cozy and fun. The 2 bedrooms have curtains instead of doors. The bathroom is small but clean. To take a shower, you walk outside and down a short path to the back shed. We store tools in the shed, but they're on one side behind curtains. There's a nice soft area rug in front of the shower, which is a newer fiberglass unit, and plenty of room. On cool days you can warm up the room with a small space heater.
There is a large gas grill. There should be plenty of gas, but if you run out, you can get a tank refill in downtown Old Forge at Helmer's.
Across the road is a large open boathouse. One boat slip available for your use. There's a 25'x25' deck on top, with gorgeous views of the lake. Table with umbrella and 4 chairs. The chairs are stored below, inside the boathouse.
Disponible para huéspedes
This is a single-family camp. You'll have the entire place to yourself.
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to call me any time. My phone number will be posted on a bulletin board across from the fridge.
Otros aspectos destacables
We provide pillows and blankets. You provide sheets and towels.
Airbnb doesn't actually take any money in advance for the security deposit. They have a process for collecting the amount of any actual damages.
• Ideal for a couple or small family, up to 4 people.
• No pets please.
• Parking – Please park between the road and the boathouse. Don’t park past the edges of the docks on either side. Don’t park anywhere on the camp side of the road.
• Fireplace – Go ahead and use the fireplace. Extra firewood is available for sale at various roadside locations in the area. Please don’t leave a fire burning when you leave camp.
• Occupancy – Please, no more than 4 people over night. No more than 3 cars parked on the property at any time.
• Please leave the place as clean as you found it.
• Please take garbage and recyclables with you when you go. The Town of Webb transfer station is located on McCauley Road, on the way to McCauley Mountain Ski Center. It closes at noon, except 4:00 Sundays.
• Chairs for use on the boathouse deck are stored on the walkway inside the boathouse.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.