The apartment is on the fourth floor, with lift. The large bright bed room is provided with one long balcony and one window (no view of sea). Equipped with everything: towels, hair dryer, sheets, pillows, toaster, kettle for tea, microwave oven, moka machine and so on; you have to bring only the personal things. Parking for free under the home . If requested, it is possible pickup from Sarzana or La Spezia station rail for free.
The bedroom with Parquet floor, kitchen and bathroom are new. The kitchen has the floor and top made by Carrara marble with many hanging closets, there is a large fridge, wash machine and dish machine and electric oven. At the table there is the crystal top, there are four chairs of transparent material. A sleeper sofa. The tiles and bathroom furnishings are very stylish. Free WiFi. Air conditioning in summer and independent heating for the winter.
The apartment is very bright and it's possible to sit out of the balcony and to relax drinking a glass of wine the evening too. In fact there is a light shining the balcony .
Disponible para huéspedes
My home is in the same building, so I' m available to solve immediately every problem , if necessary, and to give all the information requested by the guest.
Otros aspectos destacables
What to do? Where to go? Where to eat?
First of all you can get a tan on the beach and swim in the sea of San Terenzo
Places of natural beauties around to visit:
1) San Terenzo Castle, beaches and very nice promenade (from castle to castle promenade-1,8km)
2) Tellaro: walking or by bus ( 4 km)
3) Montemarcello: by car 11km (20-25 minuti)
4) Porto Venere: by car or bus (bus to Spezia + bus to Portovenere) or by boat from Lerici
5) Isle Palmaria: there is a path leading to the top of the hill and another to the beach "Pozzale". Spectacular view. (from Portovenete 5 minutes by boat)
6) Five Lands: It is advisable to go by train from La Spezia or by ferry boat from Lerici, it is not advisable by car due to parking difficulties.
7) Carrara marble quarries: by car, distance about 30km
8) Viareggio (37km), reachable by train from Sarzana or La Spezia or by car.
9) Portofino (60km) 1 and a half hours by car or ferry from Lerici.
Possible art cities to visit in one day:
1) Sarzana about 8 km by car or by bus
2) Pisa: by train from La Spezia or from Sarzana. By car about 60
3) Lucca: by train from La Spezia or Sarzana. By car 55km
4) Pistoia: by train from La Spezia or Sarzana. By car 85km
6) Florence: by train from La Spezia or Sarzana. By car 154 km (about 2 hours)
7) Siena: By car is about 150km (2 hours and 20 minutes)
8) Arezzo: 174km by car (about 2 hours and a quarter)
Where to eat?
You can eat in many restaurant in San Terenzo (italian cuisin , fish) - no expensive , you can eat pizza too and the speciality "Focaccia"). .
you can find more information on the table nex the tv in the apartment.
Big Shopping Mall:
“Le Terrazze” Via Fontevivo 17, La Spezia (6,2 km)
“Centro Luna” Via Variante Cisa, 40 Sarzana (8,8km)
“Esselunga” Corso Nazionale 578 La Spezia (prices of wine very cheap!!)
Forbidden to smoke inside the rooms. Just smoke on the balcony.
Take care of the apartment.
Usually I'm available to the guest during his stay.
Retired civil servant.
I'm happly married. we have two kids. we love travel.