A beautiful and comfortable house, 300m from the beach of Saronida with a splendid sea view. The house is 125 m2, sleeps 2-6 persons, can accommodate 2 families, has 3 levels (1 level is independent with a double bed and bathroom) and features: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, terrace, garden and an internal elevator. Air condition, Wi- Fi, TV, DVD player, outdoor furniture, toys for children. Athens is 40min away. Perfect for a relaxing stay.
Saronida House is a beautiful residence surrounded by a private garden with a splendid sea view to enjoy the magnificent sunset at the Athens Riviera.
The house is fully furnished, spacious and sunny.
- Garden floor (independent/access with elevator): a bedroom with a double bed, a sofa, and a bathroom (shower).
- Ground floor: a living room and a sofa-bed (sleeps 2 persons), an open plan fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a veranda with dining facilities.
- 1st floor: a main bedroom with a double bed, a second bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom (bath tub).
- Terrace: dining facilities and a wooden pergola.
Disponible para huéspedes
The house has a private entrance, it features 3 levels, there are stairs and an internal elevator that takes guests to different floors.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will give you a house manual, info and tips to explore Saronida and the Athens Riviera. We would love to meet you, welcome and assist you during your staying. There are so many things to do during your staying in Saronida, swimming, beach walks, outdoor cinema, water sports, day trips to Athens and Acropolis, day trips to Temple of Poseidon, visit to the port of Lavrio.
Otros aspectos destacables
The house is ideal both for leisure and business travel and unique for families with children or couples or group of friends. The house operates with septic tank therefore it is very important not to throw paper in the toilet or any other material as this could cause overflow and major damages.
Guest acknowledges and agrees that by making a reservation, indicates that he/she has read and that he/she understands and agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Guest will have to sign a short lease agreement upon arrival to be submitted to the Greek Tax Authorities. Passport is required.
2. The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises.
3. Smoking is allowed outside only.
4. Quiet hours are from 3.00 pm – to 5.00 pm and 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Parking: Parking on the road is permitted. Please mind the signs outside the neighbor houses where parking is not allowed.
7. Garbage: There is a red bin in the kitchen for recycling glass, paper, metal and plastic. There are two garbage cans outside the house, 20m on the right side, a blue for recycling and a grey for the usual waste. You should throw garbage on a daily basis and before checking out.
8. Septic system: The property is on a septic system because Saronida is not connected to the main public sewer system and has to be emptied depending on the use. For this reason: Guest should never throw paper or similar product in the toilet as it could cause major damage, blockage or overflow. Guest should not overuse washing machines and water and in case of an overflow, please contact the host immediately.
9.Waste and electricity management rules: Please turn off air conditions and water heater before leaving the house. Please use washing machines the hours of lower electricity charge. Wint(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)): 02.00 am till 8.00 am and 15.00 till 17.00 Summ(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)): 23.00 till 07.00 am.
10. Make sure before checking out that the house is tidy.