Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
VERY CONVENIENT LOCATION! 1BD APT W LARGE BDRM AND LIVING ROOM!
Only 1 min walk to subway, Stylish/Cozy/Clean apt. many restaurants&convenience stores nearby. EASY access to many of Osaka`s sightseeing spots! PERFECT for a group of family & friends!
★★This is a PRIVATE apartment! You will be the only guests at this apartment during your stay!★★
Modern one bedroom apartment with a big living room, modernly furnished, can accommodate up to 8 guests very comfortably!
2 double beds in the bedroom and 2 double sized sofa-beds in the living room. 2 sofa beds are usually used as a sofa, but they will be set up as beds when a group of 5,6 and 7,8 guests or PER REQUEST!!
Please make a request if you wish to have 4 beds set up when a group of 4!
The bedroom is a SPACIOUS room with 2 double beds! Enough space to store your luggage. The bedroom comes furnished with the usual night stands and alarm clocks, essential for a travellers stay!
A spacious living room furnished a coffee table, flat screen TV, lamps and TWO double sofa beds!
The kitchen will be available for use with a fully stocked cupboard of dishes, cutlery, pots and pans! The kitchen comes equipped with a 2 burner gas stove, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, toaster and filtered water! There is also instant cafe au lait, coffee, English and Japanese tea available for you!
The apartment has a Japanese style bath/shower with towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided.
The apartment also comes equipped with FREE pocket wifi, wireless Internet, apple TV, cable TV with variety of channels in English, an ironing board, iron and hair dryer.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have full access to the apartment as you will be the only ones in the apartment during your stay!
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be meeting the guests upon check-in and generally upon check-out. If guests would like a personal touch and be shown some good places to eat, if available, I would love to show you around the city! Otherwise, guests have full access to the apartment on their own!
Otros aspectos destacables
If you like I can provide some great recommendations to local spots for sushi, okonomiyaki, kushikatsu, takoyaki, and ramen. These places are all within walking distance of the apartment or only one or two stops by train!
No crazy rules here, mostly common sense stuff. Please have a look!
1. Please treat the apartment in the way you would hope your own home would be treated by guests. Relax, have fun and chill out, but please don't trash it!
2. No smoking allowed inside the apartment itself or the buildings public areas (hallway/elevator etc). If you want to smoke, please do so outside of the building. Please do not smoke directly in front of the building!
3. PLEASE be VERY quiet within the common areas of the apartment complex (hallway, elevator etc) so as not to disturb my very nice neighbours!
4. Keep noise levels at a reasonable level after 10pm! No screaming and shouting!! No loud music or TV!
5. DO NOT answer the door/intercom. Door to door sales are very much alive in Japan, and they are super persistent, even if you don't speak Japanese!
6. No pets are allowed, sorry!
7. PLEASE wear slippers inside of the apartment. It is more comfortable and it will also allow my neighbours downstairs to sleep and relax without disturbance. Thank you!
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Shin. I am a 26 year old living with my wife and recently born baby girl! Yes, that`s right! I am a new dad and could`t be happier!
I decided to start hosting on airbnb because I have a lot of experiences traveling and most importantly I would like to create a better life for my family and I!
5 things I could`t live without are:
1 My wife and baby girl!
2 My friends
4 My life experiences studying abroad in America
5 Fast and the furious movie series
I have been to and lived in America for over 5 years. My friends tell me that I am basically fluent in English! I hope it`s true!
My style of hosting is as you like. If you would like to interact with my family while you`re here in Osaka I would love to entertain you! If you are more suited to doing your own thing, then we can just part ways after you check-in, until you check out! I will however, be very communicative with you and answer any travel inquires you may have! If I don`t know then I will find out the answer for you!