"The treehouse", our newly remodeled upstairs studio ohana is an easy walk to ocean sunsets, surfing and snorkeling beaches, parks, restaurants and shops. It has newly installed AC and is light, airy and very clean in a tropical setting with a relaxing private deck and everything you need is already here .
We welcome you to our beautiful ohana and want you to have a wonderful relaxing stay.
This is a peaceful place for peaceful guests.
* Hawaii style - please remove your shoes before entering the house.
* Maui has the most expensive electricity in the USA - 3 times the national average - so please be conscious of usage and don't leave the AC, lights or fan on when you are out. If you forget we reserve permission to enter the unit to turn them off. (The outside porch light is an exception).
* No Smoking on or near the property. We feel strongly about this one.
* No lit candles or open flame ( we provide LED tea lights instead.)
* No overnight guests without prior arrangement.
*Laundry is shared but usually available between 10am and 6pm. Best to reserve it and get a key on the preceding day. Washing camping gear, shoes or blankets is kapu (taboo) .
* Please keep the volume on the TV down. If it can be heard by others living on the property we will contact you and ask that you modify the sound.
* Quiet hours are between 9 p.m and 9 a.m .
* To keep us bug free don't leave food out ! Tie your trash up and put it in the larger brown bin downstairs . Recyclable glass and cans go in the smaller round brown bin.
* Definitely no smoking and sorry no pets. Its not a party house but light drinking is ok.
Este anfitrión tiene 20 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm an Aussie artist, massage therapist and homeopath. I've been based on Maui for many years and I know and love it well.
I love to paint and sculpt and travel and learn and I'm deeply interested in the healing arts. I also really love the ocean - and taking beach walks at sunset is my favorite Maui tradition.
I've lived in Australia, Europe, Asia and on both US coasts and I enjoy meeting people from different places.
I love Maui for its beauty, aloha spirit, beaches, variety, warmth, outdoorsy lifestyle and interesting community.
I'm new to Airbbnb but my hosting style will be to let you define our relationship. This is your time and your vacation and I'm happy to answer questions and make recommendations for sightseeing, restaurants and activities .... or give you space and privacy - whatever suits your needs.
My life motto is "I'm so grateful to be alive and to be here on sunny relaxed Maui !"