Comfortable, quiet, friendly 27m2 apartment 3km away from center Izola, Slovenia. Practical for 2 persons with 1 child. You have your own entry, kitchen, bathroom and terrace. No neighbours around, just a nice apartment.
(Feel free to take a look at my other apartments as well. To reach them, just click on the profile picture)
Our apartment offers accommodation for two people with one or two little children. We rearanged it a little, so now is there one high bed and underneath is a pull-out-sofa, perfect for little families. The apartment is spacious, furnished with lovely wooden furniture and elements, has a small private terrace surrounded by lovely garden bushes and pergola for shade. It also has a functional outdoor fireplace for summer BBQ parties, which is joint with other guests, so you can make new friends:) There are no neighbors around who could be disturbed. Pet-friendly as we love all animals, but please be careful around wooden furnishings.
Disponible para huéspedes
The apartment includes the new high bed and a pull-out-sofa, but the very comfotrable one. The apartment is inclusive with fully functional kitchen with dining table, and a separate lovely furnished bathroom with basic elements (shower, sink, toilet, cabinet). Fresh towels and linens are provided. Access to private terrace with an outdoor table and chairs. The property and parking space are secured by gate. Parking space is shared with owners and other quests, but there is always enough place for everybody. In the kitchen you will find complementary coffee and tea for a relaxing start of the day. In the front yard there is also a swing for kids.
Atención a los huéspedes
As owners of the property we are available at all hours for questions, help, or useful suggestions for choices like beach, sports, tourism, food, drink, local cuisine... We are social with our guests, but we also respect personal space, if you prefer a more private stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have lots of extra offers. You can buy:
- home made extra virgin olive oil (we have our olive grove a few meters away from the house
- we can offer you an antistress massage, or manicure or pedicure
just leave the appartment as you found it. you broke, you pay ;) Respect the other guests.
Este anfitrión tiene 62 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi there! We are three women that are in all hosting thing together. I'm friendly, outgoing, nice, kind person, I just love to travel and do other crazy, interesting things and stuff. I work a lot and I'm a student of architecture in Ljubljana. I love to meet new people and I really love to cook. I live with my mom Marinella and sister Žana, who host the guests with me, so if one girl isn't home, the other will welcome you:)
We have a big house on the hill and three sweet appartments for any kind of people just 5 min from city Izola.
Our flat is always ready for visitors. We like to keep it clean and uncluttered, such as you would expect in a good hotel space. But it is not a hotel - it is a home we like to share with you if you stay.
Note to Guests
• Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• In your profile please include your phone number in case we need to contact you urgently.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. Airbnb is going to require you to do this eventually, so do it while you aren't pressed for time. This shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)