The 'barefoot boathouse' is located at a brisk 8 minutes walk from the beach in Camperduin, Schoorl.
It is a little guesthouse we built ourselves amidst the polder, the dunes and the sea; all within a few minutes walk. A quiet romantic getaway to enjoy the sounds of the birds, the wind and the waves...
Schoorl - Groet - Camperduin
Reglas de la casa
* this is a non-smoking haven! (yes, even the little garden)
* challenging staircase - no railing (so unfortunately, not for young children, disabled or very wide/tall people); the safest way to take them is barefoot!
* we do not offer deep-frying facilities (but for those who feel like having some french-fries, there is a grease joint at the beach)
* 250,E/creditcard Deposite
* ...animals, we love them! but the boathouse is not really handy for dogs...(we aren't radical, so we can discuss it forehand)
* and lastly, we'd really appreciate you leaving the boathouse as clean as you found it! for your fellow-travellers coming after you;
also bearing in mind that this is different to a hotel, consider it as a home-away-from home kind of thing.
* of course, your Tourist Taxes are included in the fee.