Large double room in top floor apartment in a Victorian house, in leafy Hither Green. 8 minutes walk from local cafes and station; which is 12 minutes to London Bridge, 19 to Charing Cross (on Trafalgar Square), trains till midnight + night buses.
This is a pretty quiet household in the refurbished top floor of a house built in 1869. It's a bit modernist, a bit Victorian. The tangerine rubber flooring in the bathroom and kitchen is by Dalsouple, the bathroom sink and loo by architect Norman Foster. Ooh er.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your bedroom is the largest room in the flat. There is a shower in the bathroom, and in the kitchen you will find tea, coffee and breakfast cereals waiting for you in the morning, and a guest breakfast tray in the fridge with eggs, cheeses, and cold meats.
Atención a los huéspedes
Once you've settled in why not sit down and have a cold beer with me (and my boyfriend when he's here). I can point you in the right direction, whatever you are looking for during your stay in London, and if you want showing around the local area just let me know. I have a lodger who has her own bedroom and works for a Westminster MP, but she's pretty busy so we don't see her much.
Pretty easy going here, but here are the few rules we have:
1) Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions
2) Smoke outside (downstairs), not secretly in your room with the door closed. We want the room to be welcoming to everyone whether they smoke or not, which means it needs to smell fresh.
3) Wash up after yourself so the kitchen is clear for everyone in the morning
4) Turn off lights behind you.
5) Respect our neighbours - and us - as you would have us respect you