We are very proud of our location, in the center of Reykjavik city, in few minutes walking distance to all major tourist attractions, museums and most popular restaurants – but still in a quiet residential area.
Reglas de la casa
We kindly ask our guests to please:
- Always walk quietly through stairways and out-door.
- Keep silence at evenings and nights.
- Keep at least one window slightly open, day and night. (If you are cold, just turn up the heaters! There is no need to economize energy in Iceland - it is 100% clean and ecological.)
- When taking shower, using the curtains to avoid water going on the floor.
- At check-out, leave the keys on the table and door open.
Smoking is strictly forbidden in the house. In our back-yard there is a table and chairs where people can smoke without risking that the smoke disturbs other guests.
In this apartment smoking is allowed at the balcony.