3 bedroom apartment in very nice and quiet neighborhood. Lots of shops (including supermarket), bars and public transportation walking distance, 15 min away from the beach and Westwood (UCLA).
Spacious, bright room with a comfy queen bed in a perfect location - Brentwood. It's not easy to find a walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles!
Enjoy my spacious room in the lovely Brentwood neighborhood. Location, Location, Location! Brentwood is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the Los Angeles, with beautiful homes, clean air and tree lined streets. There are wonderful restaurants and bars within walking distance but it's also close to the nightlife in Venice, Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey.
Book with confidence, my calendar is up to date.
• Laundry machine (coin-operated)
• Linens and towels
• A full kitchen with pots and pans, tableware and cooking basics
• Shampoo, conditioner, soap
• There is plenty of free parking close by
• Wi-Fi high speed internet and Cable
• DVD Player
I am available by text and email if there are questions or issues that come up.
The apartment is located in the heart of Brentwood, one of the safest and coziest neighborhoods in Los Angeles.
Brentwood is generally quiet and chic and is in a great location that's close to the beach and not too far from Downtown, Hollywood, and Venice. Brentwood is an 8-10 minute drive drive to the beach. There are many restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and bars within a short (5-10 minute) walk. You are within a few minutes of Santa Monica, UCLA, Westwood, and Culver City.
- Quick and easy bus ride to the Getty Museum and many touristic attractions
- Biking distance from the beach
- 5-minute walk to grocery store and the neighborhood has great restaurants, cafés, and bars, which range from very expensive to very affordable.
- This is a great area if you're a jogger, because you can jog around the nearby Brentwood Country Club. You can also jog directly to the beach (only 3.3 miles from the apartment)
- Literati Cafe is a fantastic cafe just around the corner (2.5 blocks away) as well as Amandine, amazing French breakfast and lunch place.
- Whole Foods grocery store is a few blocks away / Ralph's supermarket is just 1 block away
- There is a CVS pharmacy within 4 blocks from the apartment
Don’t want to rent a car? No problem. The apartment is located:
• A quick walk away from the coffee shops, boutiques and restaurants on San Vicente Ave. including Starbucks, Whole Foods, Pinkberry, etc.
• 10 blocks from a weekly organic Farmer’s Market.
• Near 4 bus routes that stop within a short (5 minutes) walk from the apartment. There are an additional 3 bus routes that stop within a 10-minute walk. With these bus lines, you can get just about anywhere in LA.
Plus, there is always UBER!
• Super fast internet
• Bedroom has super comfortable queen size mattress
• Casual dining room opposite kitchen seats four comfortably
• Laundry room with coin op washer and dryer
• Large fridge and freezer
• Coffee maker, toaster, espresso machine, blender, rice cooker, crockpot etc.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have your own bedroom and will share a bathroom with a woman in her early 30s and you will have access to the living room, dining room and kitchen.
The apartment is upstairs on the 1st floor, the stairs are on your left when you walk into the building.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be reachable by phone, text or email during your stay and my roommates will be on premises in case you need anything.
This is a quiet building so no noise past 10pm please!
You are allowed to smoke but only outside of the apartment, by the door.
The wifi network is FBI surveillance van, password is (phone number hidden)
You are welcome to use to middle shelf in the fridge for your groceries, the 2 bottom shelves in the showers for your toiletry and the 2 bottom drawers of the dresser for your clothing and you're welcome to hang it in the closet as well.
Extra blankets are in the closet across from the bathroom.
I'm reachable during your trip at (phone number hidden), I won't be on premise but I will be in town if you have any questions.
Also my roommates should be at the house during your stay and you're welcome to contact them if you need anything like directions to the supermarket, bus stop etc.
Bridgette: (phone number hidden)
Simone: (phone number hidden)