Set in a quiet neighborhood in Central Austin, the charming, folk art-filled Casa Azul has everything you need for your relaxing getaway. Enjoy a private entrance, waking up to my chattering birds and coffee on one of the several outdoor patios.
The rich blue stucco style home is quintessentially Austin from its one of a kind architecture and outdoor areas to its unique decor. Two bedrooms are available to reserve. The main bedroom has full size antique iron bed that sleeps 2 guests. Mid Size fridge in room to store drinks and food. The second living space has a very comfortable full size futon that can sleep an additional 2 guests. The bedrooms are joined by a hallway and share the guest bathroom. The walls in the bedrooms are sound proofed and very quiet. Kitchen use is available upon request. The guest areas are in the back 1/2 of my home. There is a kitchen a door that separates my living area from the guest suite so there is plenty of privacy.
Casa Azul sits on a 1/4 acre corner lot surrounded by patios. Meals can be eaten in the courtyard or rooftop. Finish off the evening by visiting on the roof top deck for drinks or desert!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access via a private door entering through the driveway to the full back of the house. A combination lock box with the key to the back door will grant you access. Guests are invited backyard patio, eat in the courtyard & rooftop deck for evenings at home. Make sure to listen to our neighborhood owls!
Atención a los huéspedes
I have lived in Austin for over 25 years. I know the area and city very well, and I am happy to offer assistance or recommendations when asked but, also understand guest's need for privacy. A door is shut between my dining room and kitchen. I keep it mostly closed for guests privacy unless I need to use the kitchen.
Otros aspectos destacables
-Mid Size fridge in bedroom. Please feel free to use the typical things like cream, sugar, and condiments.
- A coffee maker, coffee, tea, and water will be provided.
- The rental bedrooms share a private AC/heater and thermostat.
- I have a full kitchen you are welcome to use upon request.
- Laundry facilities are not available. A security deposit is only charged after departure if damages occur during your stay. I am registered by the city of Austin to have a short term rental.
- Smoking is limited to outside areas only. Ash trays are provided.
- Quiet hours are from 1030 p.m to 7 a.m out of respect for my neighbors. You can walk to the nearby pubs & coffee shops to continue to the party!
- No pets allowed since I have 3 dogs already.
- Please Hang up and conserve towels after use to dry or use my close line on the patio .
- Austin recycles so please use recycle bin in my kitchen for paper, plastic and cans.
- Please lock the back door every time you leave the house and leave house key in the lock box when you check out.
Este anfitrión tiene 73 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a native Texan and have lived and loved Austin for over 26 years. I started hosting after becoming an empty nester but always a natural host eager to share tips and my home with visitors to Austin. I split my time between Austin and the Texas Coast. I love both cities and happy to share .
My day job I'm a property manager for a non- profit affordable housing and I paint in the evenings and weekends. I am a 4th generation self taught folk artist with art displayed around Texas and the Caribbean. My home is filled with my art as well as other artists I collect ! When I am not working or painting I enjoy travelling, sailing, snorkeling, diving, yard work and playing with my 3 rescue dogs and birds.
I love the music scene in Austin and try new restaurants as much as possible. I'm a relaxed host and want my guests to relax as well and enjoy my home , my yard and all the fantastic things Austin has to offer.