My place is close to parks, nightlife, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the views, and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- We live in a great neighborhood and want you to have fun but we have the following rules:
- No smoking inside the home, on the private deck or anywhere on the property please.
- This apartment is above our garage and our master bedroom downstairs. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7.30 am.
- Check in no earlier than 2 pm, please. We have a code on the door which we change for every guest and it will email to you prior to your stay.
- Check out no later than 12 pm.
- No more than 6 people max in the unit and no parties.
- Street Parking only.
- If you have any questions just text or call us.
- Please treat the home like it was your own and have a great stay!
My wife Nikki and I live here with our 2 kids. We both grew up in Michigan and met out in California. I've always wanted to own / run a resort with a belief that service doesn't have to cost big $'s... you really just need to care and be passionate. We hope you enjoy your stay and the wonderful experiences that await you in city by the bay and Northern California!
Stephen + Nikki