Quiet neighbourhood with lots of shops close by (groceries, restaurants, coffee shops), only one block walk to bus stop for downtown, beaches, or UBC, while still close to the airport. Semi-private kitchen and bathroom. Free street parking and wifi.
1. Same day booking: usually no problem, but please message first to find out when you will be able to check-in.
2. Please confirm your expected arrival time as soon as possible.
3. All rates are subject to change until booking is confirmed.
4. Our neighbourhood is very quiet and we know our neighbours personally. Please be respectful and ask for help if you need it!
5. Our house is non-smoking and we don't have pets. Please do not smoke on the property.
6. Please also refrain from extended baking, roasting, or frying (especially strong flavours).
We hope you enjoy our home while you are travelling; we personally use Airbnb and understand your needs while travelling. Contact us for anything, anytime!
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Our family loves to travel! We don't always travel with the kids, but they keep us busy at home and abroad. I work at a tech firm now, but previous work in the organic farming industry has spilled into my personal life... we grow lots of flowers, fruits, and veggies and even keep a tiny greenhouse. My partner works in film so he works long days and enjoys time off in between projects that we maximize with travel or local scenes (skiing, snowboarding, surfing, hiking). The kids have too many activities to mention but they love to relax in our garden and we all love cooking together. (Messy, but delicious.) When travelling, we love to find unique ways to explore. Ask us how to really enjoy our city when you come to visit, or tell us your favourite, random part of your neighbourhood!