Acerca de este anuncio
Including transportation by Sleeping bus, accommodation, main meals, english speaking tour guide. If you would like to go to Sapa by train, you need to pay US$45 more.
This Sunday market is Bac Ha’s big draw. There’s an increasing range of handicrafts for sale, but it’s still pretty much a local affair. Bac Ha market is a magnet for the local hill-tribe people, above all the exotically attired Flower H’mong. If you can, stay overnight in Bac Ha on Saturday, and get here early before hundreds of day trippers from Sapa start arriving.
Depart from Hanoi
ITINERARY (2 Nights/2 Days)
Joined group tour : Friday, Saturday.
9:30PM: Tour guide will come to your hotel in Old Quarter to take to bus. Take a sleeping bus to Sapa
DAY 1: Cat Cat – Sin Chai (B, L, D)
– Arrive in Sapa at 3 am. Keep on sleeping on bus.
– At about 6AM, tour guide come to pick you up to tour office.
– Have a breakfast and take a rest
– 9h30 am: Join a group tour trekking.
– On the trekking way, you will enjoy the natural beauty of Cat Cat Village which is about 3 km from Sapa town. Cat Cat Village is located in the Muong Hoa Valley and near the stunning Cat Cat Waterfall. The village of H’Mong ethnic group still remain their traditional customs and unique culture. To visit village, you walk through Sapa Market down the valley. You will enjoy the gorgeous scenery along the way.
– Inside the village you can take part in the dancing show of ethnic minority groups as H’Mong, Thai, Tay, Dao…
– Have lunch at the local restaurant, you’ll continue discovering Shin Chai village, the home of Black H’Mong people.
– 2 pm: Pick up to go back hotel by bus.
– Have dinner
– Stay overnight at Hotel.
DAY 2: Sapa – Bac Ha Market (B, L, D)Sapa-minority-trek-home-stay-hotel2
– Have a breakfast at the hotel
– 7.30 am: tour guide pick you up to start tour with a group by bus. It’s take you about 2,5 hours from Sapa to Bac Ha.
– The largest and most colorful market is held weekly on Sunday from morning to 2h PM in the area with many different ethnic groups such as Flower H’Mong, Black Dao and Nung minorities. The locals bring their own products (corn wine, pigs, horses, even dogs) to this market for sale and they also buy necessary things for their families. It’s not only a market, but a chance for them to meet, talk and enjoy their lives.
– After your lunch at a local restaurant, you will visit Hoang A Tuong’s Palace. As known as H’Mong’s King (Vua Meo – named Hoang A Tuong)’s Palace built from 1914 to 1921. Designed by French and Chinese architects. During the French Colonial period, this is a biggest house in Bac Ha.
– Go back Sapa by bus at about 3PM, take a rest.
– At 4PM, Take a bus back to hanoi
– Arrival in Hanoi at 10 pm.
– Tour end.
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
– Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
– Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin).
– Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner.
– English speaking guide.
– Entrance fee
– International & domestic flight ticket.
– Visa arrangement.
– Drinks, travel insurance, other meals.
– Tips & personal expenses.
* Children rates:
– Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
– Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
– Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please be careful because many travel agencies could offer you the same tour with cheaper price but in fact, they send you to budget tour which is bad quality
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.