IN THE HEART OF LONDON
SLEEPS 6 PEOPLE MAX
2 DOUBLE BEDS
1 DOUBLE SOFA BED
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
49 INCH TV
MODERN SHOWER ROOM
This showcase apartment, in the heart of Soho, is an absolute star which has been designed and furnished offering the idyllic London short term let.
There is a stunning bright reception room, a complete custom fitted kitchen and 2 double bedrooms. The bedrooms are situated at the rear, ensuring a gloriously quiet night sleep.
We believe this flat offers style and comfort within the heart of our wondrous capital.
It is located on the 2nd floor, no lift.
The apartment has a washer/dryer, a hairdryer, free Wifi and a double sofa bed in the living room.
There is no air-conditioning in the apartment, but for the hot days we can provide you with a fan.
We also provide you with bed linen and towels (two towels per person) so you do not have to bring this.
In the kitchen you will find a pots and pans set to cook a lovely meal. The pan set includes:
3 saucepans - diameter 16cm, 18cm, 20cm .
1 frying pan - diameter 24cm, .
1 milk pan - diameter 14cm.
We can provide you with a baby cot and a baby feeding chair. This is provided only at request and please note that we do not provide bedding (duvet, pillow) and bed sheets for the baby cot.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole apartment is for access.
Atención a los huéspedes
One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
Otros aspectos destacables
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What is the check-in and check-out time?
We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. You can reserve an early check-in (subject to availability) from 11am at the additional cost of £20 or an early check in prior to 11am at the additional cost of £40. Please call our Reservations Department 2 -3 days ahead of your check-in date to check the availability and book that.
Check out time is at 11 am .
A late check-out until 1pm can be pre-booked for £30 (subject to availability), please call our Reservation Department 2 days prior your departure to check the availability.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60)
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
Please note that it is advisable to research the area before booking the apartment for you and your family. We are happy to accommodate young children but bear in mind that Soho is a crazy place sometimes, loud and boisterous so not for those people who are light sleepers. This message has been put here in order to confirm that people will not be given a refund from us when they discover that they have booked an apartment in an area that thrives on nightlife.
- NO PARTIES, NO SMOKING, NO PETS. Please do not ignore our rules or there will be a charge.
- Please let us know your arrival time, as additional charges may apply for check ins after 18:00hrs on a weekday, any time weekends, and bank holidays.