Comfortable, warm and welcoming residence located in Tewantin, a beautiful community located 10minutes from Iconic Hasting Street in Noosa. We are also an hour drive to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland or Fraser Island if you want to see the Dingoes.
Our home is a very welcoming place, its warm, open and lets in a lot of light.
Its a great place to spend time, or is close to everything if you choose to be out and about in the area.
We have a public bus which stops about 5 houses up from us so it is very easy to get into Noosa. The house it kept very clean and well maintained.
The kitchen is the heart of our home and has just been newly renovated, it comes with toaster, kettle, cutlery, cups, mugs, plates, bowls, stove top, fan forced oven and a dishwasher.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast consisting of Bread/toast, spreads and jams, cereals, fruit, yogurt, fruit juice and tea/coffee are available each morning.
Your room is a generous size, has a Queen size bed and lots of natural light. We provide fresh linen, Towels, Shampoo/Conditioner and Soap.
The bathroom is fully tiled and has a generous size shower.
Enjoy FREE wireless internet while you stay.
Enjoy EARLY check-in at 8.30am - Check-out 10.00am
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest are free to use any amenities in the house, and are welcome to use the kitchen to cook home made meals if they prefer to eat in, instead of eating out.
There is also free WIFI internet if you wish to use while you are staying with us, the password will come in your welcome pack.
We like our guests to feel at home and like the house is there's while they are here, but ask that our home be respected while you stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
We do like to let people know that we do have a dog, she is an Australian Shepherd and is very friendly. She too loves meeting new people but can be quite shy and a little timid at the start so please be mindful if playing or interacting with her.
We just ask that while you are here you:
- Respect our house and our belongings
- You will be asked to pay a fee if anything is broken or damaged while you're here
- Keep noise to a minimum after 9pm
- No guest after 9pm
- Lock everything up if you leave ( you will have your own key)
- If you cook please clean up your mess and make sure the kitchen is left tidy (we have a dishwasher to make it easy)
- No parties unless previously organised with host's
- Please keep our house tidy and be mindful that we also live here
- Please no smoking in or around the house
- No drugs or drug use in and around the house, and if they are found it is immediate cancellation of your stay and you will be asked to leave
We are very hospitable people and truly love making people feel welcome.
We will be available to get you in to town in the morning or at night, or to transport if you have tours you have booked for the day.
Alternatively, if you feel like you would like to do your own thing, we can give you a marked out map (which will come in your welcome pack) of all the things to see around the area, drop you off and you may come and go as you please.