Minutes from downtown and TAMU-CC in a quiet residential neighborhood on a dead end street. Large back yard with private pool (has bathroom and outdoor shower) playground, 3 queen beds, one double and 2 twins; sofa bed in one of master bedroom. Starts at $215 for 4 people. Maximum capacity is 14 guests due to safety and fire codes.
Quiet, simple, spacious and private. 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in the house plus outdoor shower and outdoor bathroom. Nice back yard with private pool and playground.
Disponible para huéspedes
*Guests are welcome to use the whole property except garages.
* We will need to do daily pool maintenance between 6am and 7am but if this won't work for you, we will coordinate with you to do it at a time that is convenient for you.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live next door so we are able to respond quickly when you need us.
We meet our guests when you arrive to familiarize with the property and make sure you have everything you need.
Please call us any time during your stay regarding any concerns or help you may need.
We appreciate your input and strive to keep making improvements.
Otros aspectos destacables
-For larger groups the person checking in is responsible to make sure all guests review and agree with house and pool rules.
- Parking is available in front of the garage (off the street) or on the street along the house. Please do not park on the grass or the side walk leading to the front door.
- - If you want a house that is super cool, cooler than a 72 degree temperature setting this house is not a good fit. You should be able to find another house that will accommodate your needs through Airbnb
- If you need a house that is super cool ( cooler than 72 degrees) this house is not a good fit for you.
- We ask that all adults read the house/pool/playground rules and agree to follow these rules. There is a chain lock at the top of the door leading to the pool. At least 1 guest must be 25 years of age or older.
- Number of guests should include everybody including adults and children spending the night at the house. Please let us know if you plan to have friends or family over who are not spending the night.
- No parties or events.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house.
- I ask that you treat the things in our home the same way you would when staying as a guest in a friend's home.
-Be mindful of neighbors especially after 10:00 pm and keep the noise level down. Our neighbors make it possible to allow us to host guests.
- Please clean the grille, oven and stove after using it.
- Dispose of grease in cans available under the sink; please do not drain it in the sink.
- Conserve water (conservation measures in effect in Corpus Christi)
- Please help keep the pool clean by showering before entering and rinse off sand and sun screen.
- Please do not move furniture which can damage flooring or the furniture if not done properly; we will be glad to move it for you so just contact us for help.
- For larger groups ; if you want the house to stay cool you will have to manage the traffic in and out of the house.
- Large trash cans and recycle bins are available outside. Please take the trash outdoors when they fill up. Extra trash bags are provided.
- Please don't allow children to pick un-ripened limes from trees. Enjoy ripened fruits!
- We allow pets (up to 2 pets weighing 50 pounds or less) for responsible pet owners; let us know when you make your reservation. Please pick up after your pet. We ask that you keep them off the carpeted areas when leaving pets at home when you are not there to watch them. We have pet gates if needed and please review pet rules upon arrival. There is a $10/day charge.
-Enjoy your stay!
Este anfitrión tiene 17 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones