A home for travellers who enjoy the beauty of old town and local Thai lifestyle. Free breakfast!
5 min walk to Wat Pho, The Grand Palace
10 min walk to Khaosan Road
10 min by bus to China Town & Hua Lam Pong
• No smoking inside the building
• The use of drug is strictly prohibited and drug users will be reported to police immediately.
• Please keep your noise low between 10.00 pm - 7.00 am.
• 500 THB/Key Card will be collected as a deposit upon arrival.
• Check-In later than 10.00 pm will be charged 100 THB per hour.
• Outsiders/Visitors are not allowed in the resident area.
Este anfitrión tiene 125 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Effie. I was born and lived in Bangkok, Thailand. I had a chance to stay in Aidone, Sicily for one year and Hobart,Tasmania for 4 years. I love travelling and learning other cultures. We are collecting more money to explore more parts of the world every year Me and my husband love cycling and we're happy to show you around our hometown. Stay and explore Bangkok by bike with us (",)