Located in a prime district along the vibrant Old Klang Road in Kuala Lumpur, it features an exciting inner city lifestyle within easy reach and close proximity to Mid Valley Mall.
The Happiness Home: A home far away from home
The Happiness Home is designed and decorated alike your home sweet home, we aim to maximize your happiness with a homestay experience with us. This fantastic duplex unit design has a large bed room up-stairs and a spacious living hall and kitchen down-stairs. Our furniture are exclusively chosen to fit all the needs for stay from 1 to 6 guests.
Up-stairs (Bed Room):
+ 1 Queen Size Bed (With Comforter and Pillow)
+ 1 Single Bed (With Comforter and Pillow)
+ 1 Floor Single Mattress (With Comforter and Pillow)
+ 1 Bathroom with water heater
+ Hair Dryer
+ 2 Towels
+ 1 Queen Size Bed
+ 40 “ LED TV
+ Air- Conditioner
+ High Speed Free Internet WIFI with Hypp TV
+ Table for 4
+ Complimentary Coffee and Tea
+ Dinning Tools
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests are able to access to all the facilities on Level 5 with Access Card. Facilities include: Gymnasium, Jogging Track, Infinity Pool, Lush Landscaping with water canals, BBQ pit (require prior booking & security deposit).
Atención a los huéspedes
Your happiness is our main concern, we believe that happiness is contagious. In The Happiness Home, we are not just to offer an accommodation. We love to hear every single happy story from all around the world. We specially design a happiness sharing area at our door entrance, just for you to share your happy stories. Please stay with us, share with us and help make the HOME a happier place to stay.
Check in:/ Check out:
Please note that this property is independently operated by individual owner. It is a private unit of vacation home and therefore does not have a check in counter. Self Check in arrangement will be advised prior to check in.
1. No smoking inside the premise.
2. No party allowed inside the premise.
3. No additional guests without prior approval.
4. No drunk-drinking inside the premise.
5. The use of confetti or table scatters, Sticky or Double Sided tape are not allowed within the premise.
6.Guests shall not be allowed to move the furniture in the unit without permission from the host.
7. Usage of in-house items are to be used with care, discretion and consideration.
8. Use of kitchen should only be for light cooking and should be cleaned up after usage.
9. Guests are advised to be considerate in their noise levels especially during late nights (after 12am).
10. Please switch off lights, air-conditioners, fans, electrical appliances and water taps when not in use.
11. Please close all windows and doors before leaving premise for your activities.
12. Please not to eat & drink in the room and living room to avoid spillage and attraction of ants.
13. Guests should be made liable for damages /loss of the items in the premise.
14. Guest will be given a set of keys consisting of house key, front entrance keys and key card. Home owner will also hold a duplicate set for security purposes.
15. All access card and keys must be returned upon check out, we will forfeit your RM200 deposit (as a penalty) upon check-out if your access card & key are not returned or if it is damaged.
Este anfitrión tiene 225 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I was born in a small town near the beach -- Ayer Tawar, Perak. I tend to go to the beach when I was young. Now whenever I get my self to the beach it just becomes so nostalgic. Brings back a lot of memories. I love beach, and I like the hustle and bustle of city life too. After graduating from college, I've started living in the heartbeat of Malaysia-- Kuala Lumpur. I find the rhythm, lifestyle, foods of this city unique, and because of that I chose to stay on.
I don't always travel across the borders, but I'll travel once or twice annually because travelling helps putting and extinguishing my stress. I find travelling as my battery to go on a longer run. Oh yes I love eating. Whatever place I visit I must find good foods to indulge!
Sometimes we think happiness is complicated, but in fact it is as simple as ABC. It is contagious! I don't just travel for the sake of myself, but I enjoy and find happiness whenever I travel. And the happiness that i get from travelling, i use it to light up the streets, and bring joy to the people around me.
Whenever I cross the borders of my country, I crave to have a warm and cosy place like home to stay in, and likewise I know you crave for a sleeping and resting place like home when you're out there too.
Welcome to Malaysia! I've prepared a home for you here. Home filled with colours and happiness. This is "The Happiness Home". For those who enjoy being in this wonderful concrete jungle of Kuala Lumpur, contact me for more details about this lively small little rest place!