Peaceful 25 acre property with grassy fields surrounded by gorgeous mountain views. Hiking trails, fire pits, camp sites, winding creek. Adjacent to federally protected land with more trails. 9 miles to downtown Asheville; near Warren Wilson College.
Our 3 bedroom 2 bath home accommodates up to 8 people, with 2 queen size beds and 2 sets of bunk beds.
It’s fully equipped with a large kitchen, breakfast bar, dining room that seats 6, yoga / meditation room with long-range views, washer / dryer, back deck with outdoor dining set, and lots of natural light from the large bay windows and skylights.
There’s a TV with a complimentary Netflix account as well as DVD’s. There’s also an AUX jack where you can plug in your phone or iPod to play music thru ceiling speakers located in most rooms.
The house sits on large grassy fields with mountain views. One of the fire pits on the property is right beside the house, and a creek runs thru the backyard. There are 2 outdoor hammocks to lounge in.
Otros aspectos destacables
We’ll provide you with a map of the property and contact number in case you have any questions.
As you can imagine, a 25 acre property requires lots of care taking, and we have 2 positive, friendly property caretakers who share duties maintaining the lawns, gardens, etc. During the warmer season, they enjoy living in large platform tents on the land. While they are about 50 yards from the rental, the tents are viewable from a distance. These property caretakers have full time jobs in town, so they are not on the property full time.
* No pets
* No smoking in house or on decks
* Quiet atmosphere after 10 pm EST
* Motor vehicles are only permitted on roads (no off-roading)
* No shooting guns on property
* Please remove shoes
* Please keep house clean to avoid pests being attracted to food scraps and keep trash in garbage bin to avoid attracting bears
* Use caution when hiking on the property; bears sometimes visit with their cubs
* Please drive slowly on the gravel road
* Please close windows during rain and when you leave the house to prevent water damage
Este anfitrión tiene 29 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones