Near local attractions --- 10 min walk to Downtown, 15-20+ min walk to the Boardwalk/local beaches --- Old 19th century Victorian house, still a work in progress, urban area, noise and experience --- Downstairs private bedroom, queen + single size beds, pillow top mattresses, cable TV, fan/heater, and small closet are in the room --- Experienced onsite host --- Shared onsite parking and street parallel parking --- Easy access to the highway 1, 9, and 17
Downstairs private guestroom in our 1896 Victorian home. Comfortably sleeps 2. Might interact with other guests/tenants. Property location is close to Downtown, next to a commercial motel. Your private guestroom is downstairs. Downstairs we have 2 private guestrooms, a separate full bathroom, living room, kitchen, and laundry room. Upstairs there are two private guest rooms, the host's private room, and a full bathroom. Outside, we have a large backyard for the area with a few spots to sit and a small rose garden at the back of the property.
We are near a popular intersection, 5 minute access to downtown area( shops/restaurants/bars, etc), the beach, the Boardwalk and the Pacific Coast Highway.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your booked room and shared (bathrooms, living room, kitchen, laundry room, backyard/front driveway parking if spot is open). There are some outside cats who frequent the backyard and might venture into the kitchen.
Atención a los huéspedes
Lee can be contacted onsite, via his cell, or through the Airbnb inbox. John and/or Shelley also monitors the Airbnb inbox. There can be other AirBnB guests who have booked one of the other guest rooms.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our home has a couple of guestrooms that we list on Airbnb, you may interact with other guests.
1) There must be respect for the house, property, other guests, and the host. This is not a party house, motel, or hotel. This is our home.
2) Quiet hours from 11:30pm – 6:30am, please do not cook, clean, shower, use laundry units, use loud items (like a hairdryer), or socialize in common areas. Also, please try to minimize movement and noise in common areas and your room after late hours.
3) All guests understand they need to contribute to maintaining the house in a decent state, as it is a shared home. Lee does a lot before your arrival and does much behind the scenes, it would be appreciated if you clean up after yourself while staying in the house. Please do not treat Lee like your personal maid/butler, It makes him a sad leprechaun.
4) Shared/common groceries are provided, not cooked meals. All guests are responsible for cooking and prepare their meals/snacks themselves.
5) No smoking or illegal drug use in the house or your room.
6) Only booked guests allowed in the house, no unauthorized guests.
Este anfitrión tiene 261 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Howdy, I am Lee, have lived in Santa Cruz a little over 3 years. Been on the West Coast about 18 years, though originally from Texas. I currently act as the host here at the house, property caretaker, and work part-time at a small business here in town.