The apartment has three rooms. This includes the room advertised here, another double room which I also rent sometimes through Airbnb (thus you may coincide with other guests in my home), and a single room where a friend of mine lives. This double room has a huge closet and you will have a private en-suite bathroom for yourself. You also have access to the lounge and kitchen area (the gas rings cannot be used though).
This is a friendly and international apartment welcoming solo travelers, couples (gay-friendly also), or business travellers who want a perfect central base for getting around town.
Your setting here is Plaza Universitat, MACBA museum , Ronda de Sant Antoni, Raval, and 5 minutes walk to the Gothic Quarter, with a multitude of shops and bars in your surroundings. The nearest metro stations are Universitat, Catalunya and Liceu, with 6 metro lines and direct links via train or bus to the airport. The beach is within walking distance, and the Cathedral is 10 minutes by foot.
- THERE IS NO ELEVATOR (FOURTH FLOOR)
- EN SUITE DOUBLE ROOM WITH DOUBLE BED
- SUPERCENTRAL, in the heart of Barcelona.
- BEDDING and towels provided.
- SMALL BALCONY IN THE BEDROOM
- KITCHEN (the burners cannot be used though) - LOUNGE - DINING ROOM, to share
- DIRECT LINKS TO AIRPORT via metro, train, aerobus
- WIFI INTERNET
- SMOKING is not allowed inside the flat.
- FREE LAUNDRY is available for stays longer than 5 days
-Note: The exact address and arrival instructions are detailed on your booking confirmation. Please send me your flight/arrival info when you book.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
See you soon!!
I am a full-time worker who spends a lot of time traveling around the world.
I love to offer my house to travelers who want to know my city.
You will love Barcelona!!