My apartment is in dist.10 (near center). This place is suitable for travellers who want to know more about Vietnamese.
You can find chruch, markets, restaurants, parks, good foods, tea shop... and a nice host too :P
So, are u ready to get in? ;)
If u want to ask me what makes my space is different from the others, I will let u know that u can only find one apartment in yellow color among the others apartment which are around mine. Stand in the alley, put ur heads up, and u will see!
Take the alley number 601, don't take the 595, u will get lost soon!
And don't forget to take a look at the last picture of my listing, read the directions and helpful tips in your itinerary after reserving successful, so that you can get easily to my place!
Disponible para huéspedes
U can access to every corner of the house - except my room and the room of ur neighborhood (of course) ^^
Atención a los huéspedes
After working, I'm always free. So don't worry, I can go out with u whenever u want (of course not in working time). My friends will be able and happy to give their hands in case that u need help too. So feel free to ask! By the way, I can speak both English and French :)
Otros aspectos destacables
When u arrive to the airport, there are only two companies'taxi that u can count on are Vinasun and Mai Linh (they are all in green color). Don't ever never take the other companies, they will prank you, for sure! Otherwise, before ur arriving, if u want, just tell me and I can pick u up from the airport with my bike with only $5 (if u don't have too much luggages).
U can try the food made by me, I will teach u how to cook Vietnamese food... U will feel like home while staying here. Hospitality, friendly and humorous are all the characters of mine that maybe will let u want to stay for once.
- Please don't forget to turn off the lights and the electricity in your room, in the bathroom and in the apartment if you don't use it.
- Thank you to take off your shoes before get in the house.
- Please always lock your room, the door of the balcony and the apartment before leaving the apartment.
- If you want to wash your clothes, the wash machine is ready for you with only $1 (25 000 VND) / time.
- It will be easier for me if you let me know asap the time that you check in or check out.
- Normally Vietnamese people go to sleep kinda early so I will very appreciate if you can pay attention about the quiet hour. It will be around from 10 PM to 7 AM.
- For your safety and the others, please don't bring strangers into my apartment without telling me first.
Este anfitrión tiene 33 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Well, if you get in here just for reading my profile so I recommend you to stay as least one night at my place, you can know me more than what I write here :D
Anyway, short description about myself ^^ I studied at University of Education, my major is teaching French as a foreign language, but for now I'm working as a French translator and private teacher for Vietnamese and French courses. My hometown is Nha Trang (should check the maps, I bet that you will like it ^^! But finish to read my profile first, then you can search about that city later, haha :P), but I stayed here in HCMC since 2010.
I like to make friends, to know more the other cultures and other languages. I'm starting with a little bit Korean and maybe Spanish, Japanese,... in the future. And of course I like making food and eating food too :D
Btw, you guys are always welcome to my place, I'm sure that you don't want to miss the life in my district.
I love to collect magnet around the world, so far I have a lots of magnets on the fridge from my trips and also from my guests!
Voilà! Now you've already known a little bit about me, your future host :)