The apartment is super quiet, bright, airy and comfortable, especially your bed. The accommodation is Ideal for couples, solo adventurers & business travelers that seek comfort. You'll enjoy the apartment for its ambiance, location & amenities.
Breakfast items: Plain croissants, Brown & White sliced bread, Organic oats with nuts, jams, butter and milk.
My place is located in Madliena close to Victoria Lines, unofficially known as ‘The Great Wall of Malta’ and Madliena valley know as 'Wied id-Dis', surrounded by country side, peaceful for walk in and around the spectacular valley. It is central & up-market residential area, only 5 minutes away by bus from the hassle and bustle of St.Julians.
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
Very little during your stay especially on weekdays due to work commitments, training and social life. However, if you will need my assistance throughout your stay, i am normally reachable.
Otros aspectos destacables
My apartment has a comfortable kitchen and it is equipped with a cooker, hob, oven, microwave, fridge & freezer, nespresso machine, bin, enough drawers and cupboards, washing machine with a dryer, toaster and an electric kattle. One can use all the facilities at no extra charge. You have everything in my apartment.
- I appreciate the following rules:
- Use your parking space in the garage & do not park your car in the square or block the road outside the residence gate.
- Respect the pool rules. Listed below and outside the pool area.
- Dont enter the apartment either soaking wet or covered in sand.
- You will be staying in quiet and a respectful residence. Please respect this ambiance.
- The kitchen top is made out of Corian white material. It is delicate to acidic fluids such as red wine, lemon juice, cranberry, pomegranate, beetroot etc. Just do not leave these fluids overnight on the kitchen top.
- Pool rules:
• There shall be no life-guard at the pool.
• Pool area will be open between 7.00am and 01:00am. Electronic keys will not work outside these hours.
• All members and their guests make use of the Pool Facility at their own risk
• The Management shall not be liable for any injuries sustained.
• Children under 12 are to be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
• Children that are not fully potty-trained are to wear swim diapers.
• No running or horseplay will be allowed on deck areas.
• No diving is allowed in the pool.
• Toys, balls, inflatables and rafts are not permitted.
• Noise levels are to be kept to a minimum at all times – especially between 2.00pm and 4.00pm.
• The Management endorses a zero tolerance policy to loud music or sound device which is audible to others.
• Headphones must be worn when listening to musical or entertainment devices.
• Patrons who have suntan lotions or body creams are requested to shower before entering the pool.
• Appropriate swimwear / clothing are to be worn at all times. No topless / nude-bathing is permitted.
• Any member caught abusing facilities and /or equipment will be asked to pay for damage caused by willful, negligent or deliberate damage to property.
• Any member behaving in a disorderly, violent or rude manner or causing offence and /or distress to other members will be escorted out of the premises and could lose his/her membership without recourse to any refund.
• Persons who have an ear infection or a communicable condition or disease must not use the pools.
• Prolonged underwater swimming or hyperventilation is not permitted.
• Persons who are not strong swimmers must remain in shallow (chest deep) water.
• Do not wear eye‐glasses in the pools unless absolutely necessary. Non‐breakable lenses and frames are necessary for safety.
• No glassware is to be taken into the pool.
• No pets are to be brought into the pool complex.
• No deck‐chairs, sun‐beds or beach umbrellas are to be brought into
• Kindly close umbrellas and put furniture back in place before leaving
The following rules and regulations have been established for the benefit of all users of the Gym to ensure the safe operation of the facilities and to provide enjoyable recreation for members.
The Gym Facility is available only to residents of Madliena Village
The Facility is open daily
Guests are strictly prohibited from entering and using the Gym
Pool members will automatically have access to the Gym
Any member caught abusing facilities and /or equipment will be asked to pay for damages caused by willful, negligent or deliberate damage to property.
Any member behaving in a disorderly, violent or rude manner or causing offence and /or distress to other members will be escorted out of the premises.