- 5 min walk from Central Square T.
- Natural light
- Closet with hanging space
- Queen bed, memory foam pad
- Full kitchen and bathroom access (bathroom shared with 1 other person)
- 2 people in space, largely quiet and unoccupied.
The apartment has access to washer and dryer, in same building complex. Fresh sheets and towels provided.
This is my home, it is comfy and meant to feel like a safe space. Please feel free to consider my room your haven.
Disponible para huéspedes
The common areas are welcome to your use. My apartment is also home to two others who are quiet and prefer to keep to themselves. With that in mind, i welcome you to enjoy the kitchen and common space, but know my bedroom is designed for you to relax and let loose (with a TV!) so you can do your own thing.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will have limited ability to assist in person but can be available to answer any questions via phone or email. This is a lived-in apartment, and not been listed on airbnb before. The rate to stay here is considerably lower than others because it is not a 'hotel guest experience' but rather a short-term rental for someone looke to be comfortable and cozy during their stay.
- Please refrain from having guests over unless I am informed in advance
- My ability to rent my room on airbnb while traveling is contingent on the comfort of my roommates and I would like to be able to offer the space to others in future