Imagine waking up in this beautiful and spacious top-floor apartment with large windows and views of Boston. Minutes to Kendall, Central, and Inman Squares. Enjoy the many wonderful restaurants, bakeries, and pubs within walking on Cambridge St.
1. Tenants will use the premises for residential purposes only; will not conduct any business in or from their premises; will obey all laws, ordinances, and health regulations.
2. Tenants will not do anything or keep anything in or about the premises that in any way will increase the risk of fire.
3. Tenants shall respect the rights of all other tenants/occupants of the building to peace and quiet and will not disturb any of them unreasonably by loud use of voice, music, television, or in any other way.
4. Unless otherwise noted, animals are not allowed at any time, under any
circumstance, except for legally authorized service dogs.
5. No unauthorized guests. Only tenants are permitted in the property. Guests may not be brought into the premises without prior consent from the landlord.
6. Smoking is not permitted at any time in the apartment, the building, including entrances and driveways of the premises.
7. Tenants will not remove batteries from smoke detectors or in any other way disarm them.
8. Possession, sale, or use of any illegal drug or drug paraphernalia in the premises or the building is prohibited.
9. Possessing, using, or storing lethal weapons anywhere in the building is prohibited. "Lethal weapon" is defined as any deadly weapon which, from the manner used, is calculated or likely to produce death or serious bodily injury. This includes, but is not limited to: all firearms and knives.
10. No furnishings may be taken from the premises and put in halls, basement or courtyard without prior consent of Landlord, even for limited times.
11. Tenants will not drive any nails or screws into walls, floors, tiles, ceilings, woodwork, or partitions; will not drill holes or fasten any article on any part of the premises, or damage or deface the same.
12. Tenants will keep/store any personal property only in the apartment or in such space as the owner may assign them in writing, but storage of kerosene, gasoline, or other flammable or explosive agents is always prohibited. Landlord or property manager is not responsible for any items left in the premises at the end of the Lease term.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.