Please Email To Check Availability Before Booking:
A two level private loft suite located between two other suites that share a common building. Approximately 500 sq. ft, you enter the loft from the main boardwalk.
The Main Level entrance brings you right into the living space (which has a small area for your footwear and rain gear), a wicker chair and a double size leather sofa bed from the ROOTS Home furnishing line. There is an electric fireplace, television with cable and built in DVD player, as well as a live feed of Amphitrite Point lighthouse. The suite also has a stereo with CD player. On the main common boardwalk downstairs there is a BBQ and deck chairs.
The small, yet fully equipped and NEWLY RENOVATED kitchen offers a fridge/freezer, an oven/stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and kettle. The kitchen is stocked with place settings for four, a full set of pots and pans, a generous inventory of cooking utensils including BBQ tools, a large crab pot and cutlery for four. We provide complimentary paper towel, dish soap, coffee, tea and sugar. The dining table has four chairs.
The bathroom has a standard single soaker tub/shower combination. Bathroom is stocked with made in Canada Cambridge Contessa & Regel Soft Luxury towels.
The Second level takes you to the bedroom with one queen size bed, two end tables and a chair. It also has a funky catwalk over looking the main level.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Approximately 500 sq ft.
- Sleeps 4
- Two Level loft
- One Bedroom with Queen size bed with NEW Serta Presidential Pillowtop mattress
- NEW one bathroom with a tub/stand up shower (with towels made in Canada)
- NEW Fully equipped kitchen including fridge & freezer, full size oven and stove, upper and lower cabinets, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, amenities with full set of pots & pans, cooking utensils including BBQ tools, cutlery and dishware for four.
- Complimentary paper towel, dish soap, coffee, tea, and sugar
- ROOTS Home furnishing in the living room with double size leather
- ROOTS pull out sofa bed.
- Child and Pet Safe electric fireplace
- NEW 36′ Flat screen HDTV with DVD in living area
- NEW Multi Media Player with Dock Station
- Propane BBQ on common boardwalk
- Hair Dryer
- Pet friendly
- Non smoking
- NO Wireless internet
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues
Atención a los huéspedes
Check In & Chill Out! ™
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy (one or two guests in the cabin).
- Additional people aged 6 years and over, add $20 per night.
- A maximum of 4 people per 1 bedroom cabin/suite
- Pets are always welcome based on availability of space. A $20.00 per pet, per night policy will be applied for pets.
- Owners are responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning charges.
- Pets MUST be on a leash while on common grounds at The Cabins.
- Owners will need to sign our ‘common sense’ pet policy upon check-in.
- Date changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee and are only possible outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Based on availability.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures
- All rates are quoted in Canadian funds.
- Check-in 3:00 to 6:00 PM, Checkout 11:00 AM.
- Late arrivals after 6:00 PM please make prior arrangements with the Check in office. The Check in office can be reached by emailing (EMAIL HIDDEN) or by calling toll free 1-866-GET-HERE ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
- All cabins & suites are non-smoking.
Este anfitrión tiene 118 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones