Please Email To Check Availability Before Booking:
This very popular two level, one-bedroom, plus second bed open den concept, one bathroom cabin approximately 800 sq ft. is located on Spring Cove.
Main floor You enter the cabin on the main floor and immediately notice the character of the cabin. Beautiful fir timberframe beams that run the length of the cabin, a large closet on the right and bathroom with stand up shower and tub on your left. You then walk into the open concept full size kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen offers you everything you need to cook all your meals including plenty of counter space, tall fridge and freezer, full size oven and stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, the upper cabinets are fully stocked with table settings for six, the lower cabinets are fully stocked with pots and pans, a generous inventory of cooking utensils including BBQ tools, a large crab pot and cutlery for six. The dining table has four chairs, complimentary paper towel, dish soap, green cleaners, coffee, tea, sugar.
The dining and living area have large windows, letting in plenty of nature’s light. A double size couch, coffee table, chair, an electric fireplace, 34’ HD flat screen TV with a live feed of Amphitrite Point lighthouse, a multi media dock station. The outside waterfront deck has two chairs and propane BBQ.
The second floor takes you up carpeted stairs to the bedroom, following the large timberframe fir beams to a queen size bed, dresser and flat screen TV. A second queen size bed is located in the open den concept separated by a door and wall from the bedroom for privacy.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Two levels, approximately 800 sq ft.
- Sleeps 4
- Spring Cove Peninsula views
- One Bedroom with Queen size bed with NEW Serta Presidential Pillowtop mattress, dresser and flat screen TV.
- Second Queen size bed with NEW Serta Presidential Pillowtop mattress queen in open den concept.
- One bathroom with tub and stand up shower on main floor.
- Large closet with iron and ironing board.
- Fully equipped kitchen including tall fridge & freezer, full size oven and stove, upper and lower cabinets, microwave, toaster, coffee maker amenities with full set of pots & pans, cooking utensils including BBQ tools, cutlery and dishware for six.
- Complimentary paper towel, dish soap, green cleaners, coffee, tea, sugar.
- Home furnishing in the living room with double size couch and chair.
- Child & pet safe electric fireplace
- NEW 36′ Flat screen HDTV with DVD in living area
- Waterfront view from deck with propane gas BBQ and deck chairs
- Hair Dryer
- Pet friendly
- Non smoking
- NO Wireless internet
Atención a los huéspedes
Check In & Chill Out!™
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy (one or two guests in the cabin).
- Additional people aged 6 years and over, add $20 per night.
- A maximum of 4 people per 1 bedroom cabin/suite
- Pets are always welcome based on availability of space. A $20.00 per pet, per night policy will be applied for pets.
- Owners are responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning charges.
- Pets MUST be on a leash while on common grounds at The Cabins.
- Owners will need to sign our ‘common sense’ pet policy upon check-in.
- Date changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee and are only possible outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Based on availability.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures
- All rates are quoted in Canadian funds.
- Check-in 3:00 to 6:00 PM, Checkout 11:00 AM.
- Late arrivals after 6:00 PM please make prior arrangements with the Check in office. The Check in office can be reached by emailing (EMAIL HIDDEN) or by calling toll free 1-866-GET-HERE ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
- All cabins & suites are non-smoking.