Please Email To Check Availability Before Booking:
The “Sabbatical” is our brand new “Built Green Platinum” waterfront building situated in the temperate rainforest that borders Spring Cove (a calm inlet of Ucluelet Harbour).
The “Sabbatical” one bedrooms have a queen-sized bed, a 32” flat screen plasma HD TV with cable, loads of closet space, two end tables & tall dressers, one bathroom with stand up shower and large double soaker jetted jacuzzi tub with 18 jets. The living area is very spacious designed for entertaining with a double size pull-out sofa bed, comfy chairs built by Styles, three way gas fireplace, 32” plasma HD TV with cable/built in DVD player. A large kitchen including full size oven, stove, fridge, microwave and dish washers, granite counters tops, bar stools, double size sinks and plenty of cabinets, washer/dryer for guest booking longer stays, waterfront decks with outdoor dining area – table & chairs and gas barbecue.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Approximately 800 sq. ft
- Road level entry
- Sleeps 4
- Vaulted ceilings
- Hard wood floors
- Queen size bed with NEW Serta Presidential Pillowtop mattress, loads of closet space, two end tables & tall dressers, with NEW 36′ Flat screen HDTV
- One bathroom with large double-size soaker Jacuzzi tub with 18 jets and stand up shower, made in Canada Cambridge Contessa & Regel Soft Luxury towels.
- Fully equipped large kitchen including granite counter tops, dishwasher, tall fridge & freezer, full size oven and stove, upper and lower cabinets, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, amenities with full set of pots & pans, cooking utensils including BBQ tools, cutlery and dishware for four.
- Washer & Dryer – front end loading
- Island with bar stools at counter
- Dining table for 4
- NEW 40′ Flat screen HDTV with DVD in living area
- NEW Multi Media Player with Dock Station
- 3 way propane Fireplace in living area
- Sofa bed/couch in living area
- Gas BBQ on large deck with Spring Cove view
- Outdoor dining table with four chairs
- Hair Dryer
- Local art work by Kyler Vos
- Non smoking
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
Atención a los huéspedes
Check In & Chill Out! ™
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy (one or two guests in the cabin).
- Additional people aged 6 years and over, add $20 per night.
- A maximum of 4 people per 1 bedroom cabin/suite
- Pets are always welcome based on availability of space. A $20.00 per pet, per night policy will be applied for pets.
- Owners are responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning charges.
- Pets MUST be on a leash while on common grounds at The Cabins.
- Owners will need to sign our ‘common sense’ pet policy upon check-in.
- Date changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee and are only possible outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Based on availability.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures
- All rates are quoted in Canadian funds.
- Check-in 3:00 to 6:00 PM, Checkout 11:00 AM.
- Late arrivals after 6:00 PM please make prior arrangements with the Check in office. The Check in office can be reached by emailing (EMAIL HIDDEN) or by calling toll free 1-866-GET-HERE ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
- All cabins & suites are non-smoking.