A comfortable bedroom with king-size bed, desk, drawers, WiFi & garden view with bath/shower - suitable for couples or single travellers.
Our home is in a lovely community setting with good transport links & short walks to local shops, quayside & city centre.
- No smoking indoors
- Please remove shoes when you are inside the house
- Eat meals in the dining room, not the bedroom
- Clean after yourselves, particularly in the kitchen and dining room
- Feel free to use the kitchen, but buy your own food - we provide teabags, coffee and sugar, milk for tea and it's fine to use salt and pepper and herbs and spices but you need to buy your own milk (for cereals etc.), bread and whole foods
- If there's something you want to use, just ask first
- Make sure you lock the front and back doors before you leave the house
- Please respect the privacy of our bedroom and other guests' room and keep out
- Be clean and respectful and we will do the same
Este anfitrión tiene 289 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a curriculum manager at a special needs college and my partner Lai is an application developer with the NHS.
We are a pretty relaxed couple and although we enjoy meeting our guests and sharing a cup of tea and have a chat or pass on tips about local attractions or amenities with our guests, we also feel it is important to give guests the space to relax and wind down without being bothered too much.
We keep the house clean and the guest rooms are always cleaned meticulously with fresh sheets and towels and we have a very simple set of house rules based on mutual respect.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.