A beautiful modern row house perfect for a large family! 1 block walk to the Broad Street Subway station. Center City Philadelphia is a 20 min walk away! Full kitchen with a dishwasher, 4 bedrooms, large living room, back patio, and roof deck!
This spacious and family friendly home is located in superb Philadelphia's Fairmount neighborhood. The house is 1 block from the Broad Street Subway line, which offers convenient public transportation options to all of Philadelphia. Center City is an easy 20 minute walk from the front door!
The house is 3 stories tall, excluding the finished basement. 4 complete and spacious bedrooms each contain a full size or above bed. The family room has a 65" television with a ultra comfortable couch that offers a chase lounge and pull out bed. I also have air mattresses that can accommodate groups larger than 12 guests. 2 full bathrooms with ceramic tile floors with soap/shampoo included!
The Kitchen is complete with all stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, oven, microwave, and a dishwasher! Spacious granite counter tops offer a large area for food preparation. A modern washer/dry combo are located in the closet of the basement bedroom. Detergent and dryer sheets are included for your convenience.
Outside of the kitchen is a charming back patio with adirondack chairs, a small garden, and grill. A spacious 3rd floor roof deck offers with custom made funitrue an excellent space to enjoy the summer, while entertaining guests.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire house is yours for the duration of your stay!
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available via phone call, email, or text during the duration of your stay. I can be on-site within 24 hours if any issues are encountered. I will meet you on-site upon your arrival to give you the keys and provide a quick walk-though of the house to answer any questions you may have.
Please treat my home as if it were your own! I will do everything in my power to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible:
1. Check-in/check-out time is flexible. I will meet you on-site when you arrive to hand over the keys.
2. This is a non-smoking house. Smoking is permitted outside the unit only.
3. All utilities – such as electric, gas, and water will be paid by the Host.
4. No landline phone - The Guest(s) are advised that there is no land line phone service on the premises.
5. FIRE EXTINGUISHER/SMOKE ALARM - The property has a smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, and fire extinguisher installed in the unit and all function properly. Please notify me if a smoke detector “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
6. I will provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used. A small supply of toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, paper towels, shampoos, and other consumables are made available when the Guest(s) arrive. Any additional consumables during the rental period are to be purchased by the Guest(s).
7. Linens– There are sufficient linens and towels available in the house for the length of your stay. If you need additional linens during your stay, please let me know when you arrive
8. No maid service - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Trash and Recycling - The Guest(s) shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner. All trash should be placed in the available trash bin located outside on the back patio. Guest(s) shall place the trash and/or recyclables on the front sidewalk for pickup each Monday morning during their stay.
10. Parking – There is ample on-street parking on both sides of the street.
11. Items left behind – Any valuable items left behind by Guest(s) will be held for the Guest(s) and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest(s) for return.
12. Noise - Please be respectful of the rights of the surrounding property owners.
13. Upon checkout - The Guest(s) are asked to respect the host’s property and clean up after themselves so that the premises are in a good, clean, condition, at the expiration of the rental agreement.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.