Beautiful Victorian house in quiet neighborhood build in 1890. 20 min walking distance to Falls. Newly renovated to preserve a century old charm with contemporary comfort. Antique furniture. Original hard floors. Renovated quality kitchen appliances.
High speed wireless internet, HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player. Central air.
Renovated kitchen with high quality full set of appliances including refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, 4-slice toaster, microwave, coffee maker, high press cooker, rice cooker, electric kettle, reverse osmosis water system, food waste disposer. High quality washer and dryer, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, linens and towels, Peg Perego high chair.
Otros aspectos destacables
$1,500 per week - 2 adults accompanied by up to 3 children under 16 years. Additional persons $100 per week
Daily rental rate $219 - 4 adults. Additional Adult $25 daily.
For other short term rentals, contract or temporary home rentals, please contact for availability.
1. Vacation Rental Fee's must be paid in advance.
2. The owner or his agent has the right to terminate the rental at anytime throughout the rental period if a guest, guests or any visitors to the property invited by them are in breach of the conditions of vacation rental agreement.
3. All guests must behave in a responsible and orderly manner to avoid any nuisance or distress to the neighboring properties. There must be no noise outside late at night to create disturbance to neighboring property owners, whilst you are on vacation, neighbors have to go to work. We want you to enjoy your vacation without complaints.
4. Care must be taken by the guests to avoid any damage to the property, its fixtures, fittings and/or appliances.
5. Any willful, deliberate or careless damage or removal of any of the owners property will be charged to the Booking Guest whose responsibility it will be to also ensure the safety and well-being of his/her guests.
6. The owner or his agent may require a security deposit upon arrival if considered necessary.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
9. Normal precautions should be taken by all guests (as you would in your own home) to avoid injury by burning or scalding when using cooking appliances or ironing.
10. Food and/or beverages are not supplied.
11. Cleaning of the property will not be carried out during your stay (other than by arrangement at an additional cost)
12. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
13. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
14. Pets are NOT allowed. If pets are brought into the property without the owners consent in writing, the rental contract will immediately be terminated without a refund and a special cleaning fee of $300.00 will be charged.
15. Any complaint should be brought to the immediate attention of the owner or his agent.
16. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
17. Only the number of guests specified at the time of booking are entitled to stay at the property. If during the course of the agreed rental period it comes to the attention of the owner or his agent, that a greater number of guests are staying than booked, the owner or his agent has the right to terminate the rental immediately without refund of rental monies paid. The owner should be advised if you intend to bring visitors to the property during your stay. Unfortunately this rule is necessary due to the deception and abuse by some previous guests.