This sea view studio is located in the cost of Dobrota in Kotor. It is fully equipped for two persons and it has big spatious garden with sea view.
Studio apartment Todorovic is located on the sea side with a beautiful view on the Boka bay. Three kilometres away from Old city of Kotor. Its newly furnished in local style, totally equipped with everything you may need. It has garden and patio with a terrace and a sitting area.
Atención a los huéspedes
Do not hesitate to send me the email for any additional information you may need. I would be happy to be your host in Kotor.
Otros aspectos destacables
Tourist tax is 0.80 € per adult person daily, persons from 12 to 18 age pays 50 % - 0,40 €, and kids to 12 do not pays tax
Thank you for respecting the house rules!
To ensure a pleasant stay in our accommodation and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules.
When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours).
2. Accommodation is available from 12 PM o’clock on the arrival day until 9 AM o’clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 40 Euros.
4. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host . The linens are changed at an extra cost. If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 10 Euros per Hour.
5. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
6. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
7. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
8. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
9. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
10. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
11. The period of night rest is from 11 PM to 7AM – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
12. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
13. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
14. The guest, who will fully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to pay the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.
Thank you for respecting the house rules!
"The most beautiful contact between the earth and sea took place at the Montenegrin littoral. "
Happy to be your host here.